Great job GNR

JAxlMorrison

I just wanted to thank Axl and the boys for the taxing schedule they have undertaken for the past year to bring GNR music all over the world. Ignore the cupcakes. A lot of us are happy as hell to have you guys active, and for the opportunity to enjoy the 3 hours of kick ass shit you fellas do live. There are a good percentage of decent hard working fans out there with brains in our heads, and we appreciate your effort, love the old stuff, support the hell out of Democracy, and wait patiently for anything you guys record and release together. Screw the opinions of these basement dwellers, a lot of us still have your backs. Good luck in Vegas and I'll see ya there with a group of friends!

Edited by JAxlMorrison

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone drank the punch.

I gotta keep it light and breezy. All this negativity around here is like soot in my lungs. It's gotta stop. I've never seen so many self loathers/losers/complainers. It's simple. If you don't like the way the band is going, go away. I wouldn't dream of haunting a message board for something I hated.

Someone drank the punch.

I gotta keep it light and breezy. All this negativity around here is like soot in my lungs. It's gotta stop. I've never seen so many self loathers/losers/complainers. It's simple. If you don't like the way the band is going, go away. I wouldn't dream of haunting a message board for something I hated.

If it bothers you so much, go to Jarmoland.

I just wanted to thank Axl and the boys for the taxing schedule they have undertaken for the past year to bring GNR music all over the world. Ignore the cupcakes. A lot of us are happy as hell to have you guys active, and for the opportunity to enjoy the 3 hours of kick ass shit you fellas do live. There are a good percentage of decent hard working fans out there with brains in our heads, and we appreciate your effort, love the old stuff, support the hell out of Democracy, and wait patiently for anything you guys record and release together. Screw the opinions of these basement dwellers, a lot of us still have your backs. Good luck in Vegas and I'll see ya there with a group of friends!

+1

this mantra is probably repeated everyday by team brasil to make axl believe he is indeed doing a good job and that his fans are happy.

The real fans are happy fine sir. The unhappy ones are the ones who are unhappy with life. Ya know, inability to get laid, no friends, bad acne, parents hate them. That sorta thing. I don't see the need to pollute the thoughts of the intelligent posters with your constant whining and complaining. Then again, I guess you have to do something in between bouts of sad masturbation, during which you cry because no one likes you, and no one ever will.

this mantra is probably repeated everyday by team brasil to make axl believe he is indeed doing a good job and that his fans are happy.

It might help if the band actually did something positive to keep the fans happy.

Predictable performances with a crippled guitarist and Mickey Mouse aren't helping things.

There will always be the crazies who try to spin the band's mistakes into positives, but that's why they're crazy. True fans tell the band that it's fucking up because they care.

Team Brazil doesn't care.

It might help if the band actually did something positive to keep the fans happy.

Predictable performances with a crippled guitarist and Mickey Mouse aren't helping things.

How were the additions of Estranged, Civil War, performances by Izzy, breaking out There Was A Time etc. in any way predictable?

You have too much time on your hands setlist junkie. Get a job or a friend.

I find it very positive they continue to tour and bring their kick ass show to the masses. Without them, there's no real Rock N Roll left.

Edited by JAxlMorrison

There will always be the crazies who try to spin the band's mistakes into positives, but that's why they're crazy. True fans tell the band that it's fucking up because they care.

Team Brazil doesn't care.

another true fan.

browsing mygnr won't take more than 5 minutes of my day. i like to come here to see if there are any news about new music. i have a great job, a girlfriend, i'm 25 so acne is not a problem anymore and above all, i'm not blind. i can see when something is not working. i'm a gnr fan, probably more than you try to be. i'm just not stupid.

why don't you post on htgth? if you know this board has negative content, and it hurts your feelings so much, just visit htgth from now on, problem solved. have a good day.

How were the additions of Estranged, Civil War, performances by Izzy, breaking out There Was A Time etc. in any way predictable?

You have too much time on your hands setlist junkie. Get a job or a friend.

I find it very positive they continue to tour and bring their kick ass show to the masses. Without them, there's no real Rock N Roll left.

Internet tough-guy alert.

If you think Axl's watered down version of GNR is the best thing going, you really need to broaden your horizons.

JAxlMorris,

While I agree with most of your original point I have to ask you - in seriousness, not being sarcastic or trying to fight.

You bring up the negativity of the "haters".....but every post of yours is full of negativity and insults, starting in post number one.

Just because somebody doesn't like the direction that Axl has taken the band doesn't mean they are retarded, shameful, working at 7-11, sad, etc.

Just seems a bit hypocritical for you to do the same thing you are complaining about.

Again, great topic though. Just think all your negativity and insults just adds to the crappy vibe to the forum.

I concur, this is a great time to be a GN'R fan.

I am happy the band isn't totally inactive like 2003, although I personally would love to hear new material at some point before 2020 rolls around (and in general a little more setlist variation). Hopefully next year the ball gets rolling in the form of a studio record

Edited by WhazUp

Guest Broskirose

Why all these negative comments, when someone says something positive?

The attitude section is where you can complain.

GREAT JOB GUNS N' ROSES!!!!

(True fan since 1990, who hasn't got anything to complain about)

2qcm5jd.gif

Shut up yourself, Arnold Lame. Go back to where you belong, to your attitude threads.

MAYBEyuou should shut up hyou dumeb asshoeklpaicej of shit jMOthefucjkafr janjcnunt hajssshole!!!!!!!!J!!!!!!!!!

"AXL WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD - YOU'LL SEE!"

Never said that. In fact, all the "change the setlist/new music" repeaters are the ones who always say "wah why doesn't gnr take over the world"

Me? I'm happy with the way things are. Smaller shows so I'm assured it will be full of mostly appreciative fans. And Axl's happy. I'd rather get the feeling that he is happy with things, then care about some jerkoff in Des Moines.