Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Great job GNR

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

RocketQueenGNR

RocketQueenGNR

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 16-February 11

Guys, I really hate deleting posts but I've removed a bunch from this thread.

The personal insults turn this place into a cesspit. I'm not going to ask you to gush all over Axl/GN'R, but I will ask you ALL to respect each other's point of view.

If it continues, I'm left with no choice but to start sending warnings out. Please grow up a bit, most of you "offenders" have been here long enough to know better.

You forgot to remove #24 ;)

You're right, we have to respect each others opinion.
But it's really annoying, when someone says something positive, the trolls wake up and pull everything down. I thought they'd use the attitude section for that.
If they keep bashing Ax/band/members etc etc all over the board, I think a lot of (let's call them) true fans leave this place.

Let me tell you what a true fan is.

A true fan is someone who listens to the band, goes to concerts, hears their music every day, etc. But, a true fan also acknowledges when shit is subpar or downright bad.

I've seen this band 6 times. I've been on the rail half of those times. CD is my favorite album ever. You are no bigger of a fan than me, or anyone else here for that matter.

People like you and Angeles, Sailaway etc - are just creepy. It's weird how much you NEED to LOVE everything. HEARTHE HREAT HEARHH :wub: WUBW::W:W::W: NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

STOOPPPP

JUST STOP

G:DJ

GET RID OF IT :takethat: I HATE IT

STOP ANGELES PLEASE stop

Your comment doesn't rhyme with this thread: http://www.mygnrforu...89#entry3141789

Just sayin'
Posted Image
'02:Pukkelpop Hasselt, Belgium
'06: Goffertpark Nijmegen, the Netherlands
'10: Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
'10: Gelredome Arnhem, the Netherlands
'12: Ahoy Rotterdam, the Netherlands
'12: Warsteiner Hockeypark Monchengladbach, Germany
'12: Graspop Metal Meeting, Belgium

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,992 posts
  • 28-January 11

The personal insults turn this place into a cesspit. I'm not going to ask you to gush all over Axl/GN'R, but I will ask you ALL to respect each other's point of view.

If it continues, I'm left with no choice but to start sending warnings out. Please grow up a bit, most of you "offenders" have been here long enough to know better.

But it's really annoying, when someone says something positive, the trolls wake up and pull everything down. I thought they'd use the attitude section for that.
If they keep bashing Ax/band/members etc etc all over the board, I think a lot of (let's call them) true fans leave this place.

A true fan is someone who listens to the band, goes to concerts, hears their music every day, etc. But, a true fan also acknowledges when shit is subpar or downright bad.

I've seen this band 6 times. I've been on the rail half of those times. CD is my favorite album ever. You are no bigger of a fan than me, or anyone else here for that matter.

People like you and Angeles, Sailaway etc - are just creepy. It's weird how much you NEED to LOVE everything. HEARTHE HREAT HEARHH :wub: WUBW::W:W::W: NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

STOOPPPP

JUST STOP

STOP ANGELES PLEASE stop

Take a look in the mirror my friend. All I am saying is that you can complain in the attitude section. You guys tell us, the defenders, to get out of there. So please do the same.
You just act childish. I can't imagine you don't see it yourself.

Shut up, you got owned. Broski got it right. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

RocketQueenGNR

RocketQueenGNR

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • 16-February 11

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

STOOPPPP

JUST STOP

STOP ANGELES PLEASE stop

Take a look in the mirror my friend. All I am saying is that you can complain in the attitude section. You guys tell us, the defenders, to get out of there. So please do the same.
You just act childish. I can't imagine you don't see it yourself.

Shut up, you got owned. Broski got it right. :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol:
Posted Image
'02:Pukkelpop Hasselt, Belgium
'06: Goffertpark Nijmegen, the Netherlands
'10: Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
'10: Gelredome Arnhem, the Netherlands
'12: Ahoy Rotterdam, the Netherlands
'12: Warsteiner Hockeypark Monchengladbach, Germany
'12: Graspop Metal Meeting, Belgium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users