Awesome photo!

Coma16

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur not supposed to post official photo's ;)

But, yeah, cool photo!

Are mods still butt-hurt over about that? This photo is all over public facebook pages...

It's fine.

Thanks. And I didn't intend to call anyone out over that rule. I just like to say butt-hurt :)

Ur not supposed to post official photo's ;)

But, yeah, cool photo!

Are mods still butt-hurt over about that? This photo is all over public facebook pages...

It's fine.

Thanks. And I didn't intend to call anyone out over that rule. I just like to say butt-hurt :)

It's OK - the rule was more aimed towards "POST ALL OFFICIAL GN'R FANCLUB PHOTOS HERE" type threads, not one offs here and there. Just thought I'd clear it up.

Great shot... :)

Weird and awkward on many levels

And DJ has this look like he feels out of place I think in his mind he knows he is the odd man out if Izzy ever comes back full time

And 2 guys hugging each other like bumble and Izzy looks dumb, Izzy really should not give a hug to bumble because it makes him look weak, Izzy is supposed to be this mysterious recluse who is not really seen, especially posing for pictures with the guy who had your old job, when you were the reason for him having that job, bumble should be bowing down to him if anything

Edited by k12

And DJ has this look like he feels out of place I think in his mind he knows he is the odd man out if Izzy ever comes back full time

I don't think Izzy will ever be back full time. Even if there was an old-lineup reunion, I doubt Izzy would join full time. Maybe a couple shows, that's it (like today).

And I don't think Axl wants Izzy back either. I like the current lineup (yes, even with Ashba). They seem to have good chemistry, eager to play live and write/release new music and they put on a hell of a show live.

I hope there won't be any more changes to the lineup - unless there is a reunion.

i love bumblefoot. i truly do. he is a kind, model-rockstar in my opinion. but dear god, someone give the man a pair of joeys or zathans or something (those who are as much of a fashion geek as i am will know i'm talking about).

I actually like that it doesn't look like he has been standing hours in front of the mirror, or cares about what he's wearing. Put on whatever and go and play music. It's not a fashion show?

Bievers and Gagas can take care of that.

I am quite impressed by you all's ability to read a stranger's deep thoughts through photography.

INDY!!! What is up, man?!! I JUST, the other day, listed you in the "where are they now?" thread in Anything Goes. Hope you're doing well, man.

ALSO--- you can surely bet that I listed our friend AxlRoseVen/Reincarnated in that thread, too. For a brief moment the other day, I thought he'd returned when some kind of nonsensicle thread about [i actually can't remember the subject matter] popped up in D&N. God I hope he returns...

Weird and awkward on many levels

And 2 guys hugging each other like bumble and Izzy looks dumb, Izzy really should not give a hug to bumble because it makes him look weak, Izzy is supposed to be this mysterious recluse who is not really seen, especially posing for pictures with the guy who had your old job, when you were the reason for him having that job, bumble should be bowing down to him if anything

Good god, you're an odd man... Is it too alien a scenario to imagine that Izzy might just be hugging Ron (and vice versa) because they've been on tour with each other before, they know each other and... shock horror... are friends? Who appointed you judge, jury and executioner of what constitutes "cool" in the GNR world, such that you think you can establish rules over who interacts with whom and just what the social hierarchy within the band should be?

It would be funny if you were unique, but sadly there're a lot of fuds around here who think the exact same way as you do, and personally I'm quite glad that the state of affairs continues to disappoint you... "Izzy should not give a hug to bumble because it makes him look weak." Jesus christ.

The photo's cool as fuck by the way.

I am quite impressed by you all's ability to read a stranger's deep thoughts through photography.

INDY!!! What is up, man?!! I JUST, the other day, listed you in the "where are they now?" thread in Anything Goes. Hope you're doing well, man.

ALSO--- you can surely bet that I listed our friend AxlRoseVen/Reincarnated in that thread, too. For a brief moment the other day, I thought he'd returned when some kind of nonsensicle thread about [i actually can't remember the subject matter] popped up in D&N. God I hope he returns...

Very nice of you to share this very random off topic post with all of us :crazy:

Edited by Jeez

Very nice of you to share this very random off topic post with all of us :crazy:

Welp, sir, then I would ask you kindly to please accept my apology and remind that we all make mistakes sometimes.

edit: and judging by your join date, welcome to the forum.

edit 2: and going back to your original point about band members not spending hours in front of the mirror, in case you didn't know, GN'R have played at and tweeted about NYC's Fashion Week. Historically, they've been a "fashionable" band. Not exactly what they might go down in history for, but none the less, Axl himself is clearly a fan of fashion.

Edited by there is no dana only zool