"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling real on this one. 99% sure.

But that being said, I don't like it. It already feels overproduced and trying to hard to be some sort of epic complicated song musically.

Whatever happened to rock and fucking roll?

But that being said, I don't like it. It already feels overproduced and trying to hard to be some sort of epic complicated song musically.

The one thing that caught my attention is that the instrumental part is way too similar to "prostitute". Isn't it?

The one thing that caught my attention is that the instrumental part is way too similar to "prostitute". Isn't it?

Yes, there's clearly bits mixed in but this is a real leak, real Axl vocals and some sort of hip hop beat going on. Guitar of Prozzy is there.

There were rumours about a remix album. You might want to check out Better Gone.

Sounds awesome, IMO.

the vocals are real but played over a prostitute remix not too sure why

And there's this one, they say it is an early version of a song called "Zodiac". If that's real, to me it is one of the best 27 seconds from the ChiDem line-up:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz5cgt3yEzo

Hey, I don't know if we are allowed to post leaks over here, if not, my bad! nervous.gif

Edited by Legendador

The vocals are without a doubt real but the instrumental is definitely a remixed Prositute. I don't have any evide to back this up as it is just speculation but it is possible Blood In The Water is not neccesarily a new track but rather a mashup song with extra "new" vocal parts in it.