"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The theory I heard a while ago that made sense was that if this wasn't from the remix album, then it is one of the "hoarders" who had a small vocal sample and decided to add in the instrumentation himself to make people think he had the whole thing.

I think the vocals are legit but the background is fake.

Why doesn't everyone agree with this? Why is this even a discussion?

Because it is kind of weird, isn't it? I mean, how come someone has the separate vocal track to mix with some Prostitute multitracks instead of having the actual song? Because this vocal isn't taken from some videogame multitrack, it would certainly have to be from the actual master track, which I believe is harder to get than the actual song. It is awkward, although it is what it looks like...

Just saying.

^^Good point Manets, the vocal track in isolation to an unreleased Chinese era track would be like finding the pot at the end of the rainbow.

I mean Jeez, just heating the unreleased track would be fuckin immense, let alone having the stems to it!!

Guest Broskirose

The thing that I like about Blood In The Water is that it sounds like what GNR era 2.0 is supposed to sound like.

If this is on the next album it will probably be turned into some lame Sixx Am or Las Vegas sounding cockrock snoozefest. Dj is ruining my favorite band.

Guest Broskirose

The thing that I like about Blood In The Water is that it sounds like what GNR era 2.0 is supposed to sound like.

If this is on the next album it will probably be turned into some lame Sixx Am or Las Vegas sounding cockrock snoozefest. Dj is ruining my favorite band.

:takethat:;)

I'm glad you agree with me RocketQueen.

It's not bad to show a little sympathy, especially today with the DJ-award news ;)

Guest Broskirose

It's not bad to show a little sympathy, especially today with the DJ-award news ;)

You mean the award that nobody has ever heard of?

Only the vocals are real. And recorded in 2005 apparently.

Why are you saying that?

Well, you're the video uploader, you could give this leak some light, huh?

I wasn't the one who leaked it. I did get it a few days before I saw it on posted online though. The guy who emailed me this bit said that it's supposedly recorded in 2005.

So I'm not sure about it, it sounds about right though.

Only the vocals are real. And recorded in 2005 apparently.

Why are you saying that?

Well, you're the video uploader, you could give this leak some light, huh?

I wasn't the one who leaked it. I did get it a few days before I saw it on posted online though. The guy who emailed me this bit said that it's supposedly recorded in 2005.

So I'm not sure about it, it sounds about right though.

You should try to email him asking for more stuff or at least info