"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

There's a reason why Msl hasn't posted much, If anything about better gone. Sometimes you have to look at what ISNT said, not what is.

No point throwing Msl, or anyone else under the proverbial bus and discuss the legitimacy of these tracks when people will forever live in doubt either way.

Exactly. MSL doesn't usually puts up with shit and people accusing him of stuff he never did. Actually, he never lets it go.

But always when this subject is brought I mention him and how he is involved, and he never deffends himself.

Although he had kind of a deal with GN'R, after the blackmail incident, of never leaking anything of BETTER GONE (only song he did have) or from Axl's book "Honor Of Thieves", he did trade Better Gone with a guy who found two copies of the Grenade Cover on his hometown music store. This is the guy: https://www.facebook.com/grenade.cover

does MSL have unreleased chidem leaks with robin, bucket, and brain?

no.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, better gone is real...end of

I'm not a fan of it, but it's real.

And my hunch tells me that blood in the water is some sort of mix also conjured up by Brain obviously involving music from Prostitute. This I don't know for certain, but it's a real shame we didn't get to hear more of it.

Yeah, he doesn't.

Last thing he had was Better Gone. Before that he managed to get the first multitracks to "get out" aka Prostitute. But he didn't get in a deal with the guy who searched him for help in the trade so he leaked. What an asshole...

so MSL is out of the game. but does anybody else have the leaks?

Yeah, he doesn't.

Last thing he had was Better Gone. Before that he managed to get the first multitracks to "get out" aka Prostitute. But he didn't get in a deal with the guy who searched him for help in the trade so he leaked. What an asshole...

Yes, there are people who have unreleased songs, some of them want to trade.

Yeah, he doesn't.

Yes, there are people who have unreleased songs, some of them want to trade.

so when will something get done? because what's next for guns n roses isn't the 2013 MTV VMA. it's a vegas residency. what's that? more of the same. same live shows. on a loop. an endless loop. then nothing after that. unless axl goes on another tour in 2012 after vegas residency. so what's next? what's being done?

• 2 weeks later...

And I'll just post this: http://www.google.com/search?q=blood+in+the+water&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D5&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=it&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=L7pVUJvrJtCN4gT3sYHICw&biw=1536&bih=676&sei=MbpVUPG-BaSk4AS3-IG4CA

If you search "blood in the water" on google images that pic is the second result: somebody took it and pasted the title written in old GNR font over that.

Lame. :xmasssanta:

Edited by Twinaleblood

And I'll just post this: http://www.google.com/search?q=blood+in+the+water&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D5&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=it&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=L7pVUJvrJtCN4gT3sYHICw&biw=1536&bih=676&sei=MbpVUPG-BaSk4AS3-IG4CA

If you search "blood in the water" on google images that pic is the second result: somebody took it and pasted the title written in old GNR font over that.

O.K. :)

You know how most bands overcome the problem of leaks? They just release music on a regular basis. Every 2-to-5 years they release an album and a couple videos. And if they have extra material they will throw out an EP or a couple b-sides.

Yes, it is the creative output of the band, so they can do whatever they want. I just wonder why Axl doesn't appreciate the aspect of the music business of sharing his music with HIS fans!!!! The people who have put him on that $150,000,000 list.

Most bands get excited and look forward to sharing their latest creations with their fans......but Axl seems to take the opposite route. I wonder why that is?

I could be wrong, but wasn't it Axl or somebody from the band that said CD was more of a double album or a trilogy, and there would be a bunch of B-sides released as well?

I wish that Axl would look at 2013 as the year he dedicates to the fans! Not lawsuits or feuds or fights or getting revenge on Slash or any of that stuff.

Just "hey you fans who have supported my career for 25 years and put $150,000,000 million into my pocket, let me celebrate that by releasing a ton of new music for you to enjoy. Here is a box set to close the finck/bucket/slash era. This is stuff we have been working on for a decade. And later this year you will get a new record that showcases the skills and talent of the current band. ENJOY."

I know I'm dreaming, but wouldn't that be amazing. I think there are literally 5 million people who would love that to happen.

I could be wrong, but wasn't it Axl or somebody from the band that said CD was more of a double album or a trilogy, and there would be a bunch of B-sides released as well?

I wish that Axl would look at 2013 as the year he dedicates to the fans! Not lawsuits or feuds or fights or getting revenge on Slash or any of that stuff.

Just "hey you fans who have supported my career for 25 years and put $150,000,000 million into my pocket, let me celebrate that by releasing a ton of new music for you to enjoy. Here is a box set to close the finck/bucket/slash era. This is stuff we have been working on for a decade. And later this year you will get a new record that showcases the skills and talent of the current band. ENJOY."

I know I'm dreaming, but wouldn't that be amazing. I think there are literally 5 million people who would love that to happen.

Chinese Democracy would have sold more records if it wasn't an album full of leaks. More than half of the album had already leaked before the release, some of the songs 2 years before!

O.K. :)

Sorry dido_k but it seems to me, you're searching now some new stuff (GNR related)

Let me to help you: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (except the Better video)

all of these are fake as fuck

agreed totally

But Axl is Axl

Chinese Democracy would have sold more records if it wasn't an album full of leaks. More than half of the album had already leaked before the release, some of the songs 2 years before!

Bands that release music on a normal schedule don't have to worry about that sort of thing happening!!!

It is just crazy how secretive Axl is with his music. When millions upon millions of his fans would love to hear it!!!

Bands that release music on a normal schedule don't have to worry about that sort of thing happening!!!

It is just crazy how secretive Axl is with his music. When millions upon millions of his fans would love to hear it!!!

Thats one of the many reasons why I think Axl hated the internet for a while. The big reason being that his music could be leaked all over the world. And he can't control what everyone says...meaning that back in the early 90s if someone talked shit in a magazine he could not grant interviews to them anymore. But now some 14 year old kids review can be seen by the world.

So Manets.......still think people don't have enough time on their hands or aren't deranged enough to make fake GNR clips or album artwork?

And you ready to provide the "PROOF" that Better Gone is real yet, or are you willing to concede that it's just a remix of unknown origin?

Everyone one is wishing you'd shut up, you're like a broken record. :jerkoff:

So Manets.......still think people don't have enough time on their hands or aren't deranged enough to make fake GNR clips or album artwork?

And you ready to provide the "PROOF" that Better Gone is real yet, or are you willing to concede that it's just a remix of unknown origin?

Damn, gotta be an asshole to everyone don't ya?

Damn, gotta be an asshole to everyone don't ya?

Is that a rhetorical question?