Can some of the Spanish talking fans tell me what's this about...

Loaded

Hmm, the closed caption translator thing doesn't work.

I know a little spanish and caught some of it, but they're talkin too fast for me to translate it for ya.

edit: i only posted to bump your thread :thumbsup:

Edited by brainsaber

The general story i about the GnR concert in 1992 and the problems the band has to face as a consecuence of some idiots telling the argentinean people Axl Rose had burned an argentinean flag in Paris. It also tells the story of a girl that killed herself for not been allowed to go to the concert. Sadly her father killed himself time after.

Eyey

The general story i about the GnR concert in 1992 and the problems the band has to face as a consecuence of some idiots telling the argentinean people Axl Rose had burned an argentinean flag in Paris. It also tells the story of a girl that killed herself for not been allowed to go to the concert. Sadly her father killed himself time after.

Hey amigo! Im spanish, wheres the link of the video to translate?

h

Hi, I'm from Argentina and I confirm what was said before. People believed a rumour about Axl being antiargentinian, and having burnt an argentinian flag in Paris. Besides, they said Axl would burn his boot after steping the Argentinian country. All this false rumours lead to a hostile reception for Axl from some fans who believed all this shit. But obviosly it was all made up crap.

That's all.

On the other hand, the story of the girl is also correct. She commited suicide as her father prohibited her to assist to the show. Damn, that's sad...and as it was said before, her father joined her decision.

the girl misses school to be in front of gnr hotel, some jornalist interviews the girl, her father sees her on tv, gets mad and says she can't go to the concert, she grabs her dad's revolver and shoots herself in the head...her father after seeing his daughter dead...grabs the same revolver and kills himself too.

damn...his sory made me sad.. :/