What another GNR´s song do you want Myles or Todd singing

Lucky girl

I will always love Axl, but i have to admit how amazing is Myles sing Roquet Queen, Civil War, Paradise City.

Each Gun´s album i had wishes as The Garden, One in a million, Coma, and YCBM. So can i choose chinese too? I´d like heard this album There was a time.

I think Todd could sing Perfect Crime?

Yeah, nice! :awesomeface:

What I really want to hear Myles sing is "Back to the Moment" or "Bad Rain."

YES!! bring on Bad Rain!!

uctalum01 -- Are you going to the Oakdale show? I just got my tickets.

Can you tell us anything about the venue, neighborhood?

I've been to the Oakdale before -- is "The dome at Oakdale" something new? A new room? Or just a new name? :max:

I think Todd could sing Perfect Crime?

Yeah, nice! :awesomeface:

What I really want to hear Myles sing is "Back to the Moment" or "Bad Rain."

YES!! bring on Bad Rain!!

uctalum01 -- Are you going to the Oakdale show? I just got my tickets.

Can you tell us anything about the venue, neighborhood?

I've been to the Oakdale before -- is "The dome at Oakdale" something new? A new room? Or just a new name? :max:

I will definitely be there! the first show I'm not traveling a minimum of 2hrs to get to! lol. the dome is a new room. it just opened last year. they still have the seated venue in the main building (I still remember when the whole thing was a theater in the round), but I believe the dome has a capacity somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 people and is all GA. the immediate neighborhood doesn't have a whole lot going on as I remember. I haven't been to the Oakdale in probably at least 5yrs. here's some info and a pic of the dome http://oakdale.com/promo/What-is-The-Dome-at-Oakdale!/105 I don't remember there being too much going on in the immediate neighborhood of the venue, so if you're going to be in line a while I'd suggest bringing what you think you'll want for food/drink for before the show. can't wait!!

Well.. Not that I agree, but I love Mickey Mouse ;)

You should, because he sounds like Mickey Mouse and the fact that you love or not love Mickey has nothing to do with it. I love Mickey, in TV, not in my favorite rock band ;).

I just don't like it when other singers than Axl are singing his songs, just like a lot of people don't like the new members playing old stuff. You know what I mean?

Slash's band is not called Guns N' Roses. Also, those are NOT Axl songs, are REAL Guns N' Roses songs.

Edited by pi2loc

You should, because he sounds like Mickey Mouse and the fact that you love or not love Mickey has nothing to do with it. I love Mickey, in TV, not in my favorite rock band ;).

I just don't like it when other singers than Axl are singing his songs, just like a lot of people don't like the new members playing old stuff. You know what I mean?

Slash's band is not called Guns N' Roses. Also, those are NOT Axl songs, are REAL Guns N' Roses songs.

I'm talking about the lyrics, which are Axl's. Ofcourse they are THEIR songs.

AFD and both Illusions records have many songs not written by Axl, so your point was? :shrugs:

AFD and both Illusions records have many songs not written by Axl, so your point was? :shrugs:

I thought Axl was/is the singer :shrugs:

And? Singer =/= Solely lyricist. :rolleyes:

Do I have to explain like we're in preschool? Here you go: Axl is the one who sings (and wrote most) the songs on stage and in the studio. Myles/Todd/Scott or whoever, aren't Axl. So I don't like to hear them sing the songs that are supposed to be sung by Axl. :tongue2:

Just like some of you guys don't like to hear DJ play Slash parts.

Do I have to explain like we're in preschool? Here you go: Axl is the one who sings (and wrote most) the songs on stage and in the studio. Myles/Todd/Scott or whoever, aren't Axl. So I don't like to hear them sing the songs that are supposed to be sung by Axl. :tongue2:

Just like some of you guys don't like to hear DJ play Slash parts.

Now you're dancing in circles. Were you expecting any of these guys to sing the songs like Axl? Impossible, not even Axl is able to do that. ;)

Edited by pi2loc