Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Erin Everly domestic violence

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

blake5811

blake5811

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 02-September 12
Hey everyone, I don't normally post on these forums but there are quite a few mentions on here about Erin's arrest for "attacking" her ex bf Matthew Klyn and I just felt something needed to be said.

This is what Matthew Klyn posted on the gnrinternational board:

Posted Image

Good thing I took a snapshot of it because it seems he has since deleted it.

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER
  • 23,103 posts
  • 09-October 05
Well, I'm glad we got this sorted out.

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,859 posts
  • 02-May 08
Some famous guy set the shit about his marriage straight on an internet forum for a band he's barely involved in whatsoever?

Yeah I'm not buying it.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,243 posts
  • 14-August 07
Buying what?

"Minaj sucks and sounds like a can of smashed assholes..." -  Black Sabbath

Angelica

Angelica

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,900 posts
  • 09-June 05

Some famous guy set the shit about his marriage straight on an internet forum for a band he's barely involved in whatsoever?

Yeah I'm not buying it.

They have famous landscapers now!?

citizendick_zpsf312adb4.jpg

A compliment for us, is a compliment for you

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Members
  • 17,243 posts
  • 14-August 07
LANDSCAPERS? WTF IS GOING ON :lol:

Angelica

Angelica

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,900 posts
  • 09-June 05

LANDSCAPERS? WTF IS GOING ON :lol:

:rofl-lol: Matthew Klyn is Erin Everly's boyfriend/husband/babydaddy/whatevs. And he's a landscaper.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Members
  • 17,243 posts
  • 14-August 07
Wonder if hes ever given her bush a trim. Especially given Axl had a penchant for beating around it.

BA DUM TSS. ILL BE HERE ALL WEEK FOLKS.

Angelica

Angelica

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,900 posts
  • 09-June 05

Hey everyone, I don't normally post on these forums but there are quite a few mentions on here about Erin's arrest for "attacking" her ex bf Matthew Klyn and I just felt something needed to be said.

This is what Matthew Klyn posted on the gnrinternational board:

Posted Image

Good thing I took a snapshot of it because it seems he has since deleted it.

Lol, that thread. Angeles is a loon all over the web. :rolleyes:

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,417 posts
  • 12-December 08
I call BS on it, until the mods on their website can confirm it's him. I guess someone could contact him via FB or his business website and just ask if he wrote it or not.

GET OFF AXLS BACK

GET OFF AXLS BACK

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 15,749 posts
  • 19-March 04
Who really fucking cares :rofl-lol:

2qxywb4.jpg

Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you.

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER
  • 9,451 posts
  • 13-February 06

Wonder if hes ever given her bush a trim. Especially given Axl had a penchant for beating around it.

BA DUM TSS. ILL BE HERE ALL WEEK FOLKS.

I'll bring the eggs.
:shrugs:

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
I don't understand how people can keep up with the intimate happenings of someone elses life. Some people are fuckin fantastic at it too, ask em what any famous fuckers up to, they'll have their fuckin' say. Load of bollocks if you ask me, some fuckin' no-mark apologising to his missus for being a no-mark, stop the press, hold the fuckin' front page, jam an oar in the printing press, we need to get some important information to the world that they just can't live without.

Although i apprecate the copy of Heat Magazine from 1999 sitting in the chippie that i leaf through whilst waiting for my order. "JORDAN STUMBLES DRUNK OUTSIDE CHINA WHITE!" "JORDAN BUYS PINK RANGE ROVER" "JORDAN SHAGS...well, anyone" :lol:

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Members
  • 17,243 posts
  • 14-August 07

I don't understand how people can keep up with the intimate happenings of someone elses life. Some people are fuckin fantastic at it too, ask em what any famous fuckers up to, they'll have their fuckin' say. Load of bollocks if you ask me, some fuckin' no-mark apologising to his missus for being a no-mark, stop the press, hold the fuckin' front page, jam an oar in the printing press, we need to get some important information to the world that they just can't live without.

Although i apprecate the copy of Heat Magazine from 1999 sitting in the chippie that i leaf through whilst waiting for my order. "JORDAN STUMBLES DRUNK OUTSIDE CHINA WHITE!" "JORDAN BUYS PINK RANGE ROVER" "JORDAN SHAGS...well, anyone" :lol:

You get your chips from the doctors office, Lenny? Things that hard up your way?

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

You get your chips from the doctors office, Lenny? Things that hard up your way?

I never thought about it before but it is an odd arrangement, isn't it?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users