Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

panda club

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

fred_carston

fred_carston

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • 22-December 07
apparently this was only started yesterday !!! http://www.facebook....385368008199326

The Ballad Of Jeff

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,061 posts
  • 27-May 11
Crazy track listing! Wonder if it'll come with the CD-remix album...

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Flayer

Flayer

Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
  • 24-October 11
Ive never seen Broken or Forgotten on the lists of speculative titles before. Any idea where they pulled those out of?
chinaman33: flayer is a racist dont listen to him
Flayer: Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Posted Image

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,061 posts
  • 27-May 11

Ive never seen Broken or Forgotten on the lists of speculative titles before. Any idea where they pulled those out of?

Dare I say that they are not from the CD-sessions?

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

The.mad.hatter.99

The.mad.hatter.99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • 26-January 11

The supposed insider who posted at the end of 2010 and claimed to be (but probably wasn't) the same insider who posted some of the lyrics to 'Sorry' back in 2007 mentioned it:

Early 2000s there were so many ideas floating around under specific working titles, it would be nearly impossible to tell you everything that I heard. As stated previously, I always like the songs 'Atlas' and 'Forgotten'. Atlas is glam rock with this funky disco beat to it. Alot of influences going on in the song, but I'd like to hear what a polished studio version of it sounds like. Forgotten is dark and bluesy. This is one of Axl's babies. Dark like 'Sorry', but a more of a rocker. The demo that I have has a sweet ass Robin Finck solo.

Flayer

Flayer

Ayatollah of Rock N' Rollah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
  • 24-October 11
If I remember correctly, there was a rock magazine in the pre-release era whose writers got treated to demos of a few songs that made it on to Chinese Democracy - and Atlas Shrugged. Has their ever been an effort to track down hose people and question them about Atlas?

If I remember correctly, there was a rock magazine in the pre-release era whose writers got treated to demos of a few songs that made it on to Chinese Democracy - and Atlas Shrugged. Has their ever been an effort to track down those people and question them about Atlas?
chinaman33: flayer is a racist dont listen to him
Flayer: Dude, 'chinaman' is not the preferred nomenclature.

Posted Image

axlsalinger

axlsalinger

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts
  • 02-April 05
Seems highly unlikely to me that Oh My God and Silkworms will appear on the next release.

"Nothing here is Subject To Change.

Without A PERMANENT SUSPENSION of the "Pseudo Studio Musician Work Ethic."

Sincerely, W. Eddie Vedder

"Love boat captain, take the reins and steer us towards the clear. Here."

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 16,312 posts
  • 17-February 06

Broken was mentioned by Frank I believe, in 2006.

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,177 posts
  • 22-October 11
Fake as fuck

all of the pics on the fb page are well known fakes :thumbsdown:

Edited by Crash Diet, 05 September 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

Riddick Bowe

Riddick Bowe

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • 01-November 07
i never heard of sorry before CD came out. was the lyrics posted before the release?

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,746 posts
  • 29-February 08
Fake

liers

liers

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts
  • 04-December 11
If that is real, I hope they add a few more songs. 12 songs, with 2 that we've heard in full isn't very many. I hope (if it's real) they atleast add the checkmate leak (jackie chan?) and the blood in the water leak, if real. Even if they don't, 10 new songs is better than what we have now.

The.mad.hatter.99

The.mad.hatter.99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • 26-January 11

i never heard of sorry before CD came out. was the lyrics posted before the release?

An insider that nobody believed posted a couple of lines of the lyrics in 2007: http://www.heretoday...51905#msg851905

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users