The Killers

NightProwler

Lucky you :( It could be all around the world and not just North America <_<

I love the teases they put on youtube these last weeks. I just heard Runaways and I think it's a great song. In the beginning I thought it wasn't that good but it grew on me little by little!

I think The Killers is one of the few good things out there nowadays.

Edited by izzygirl

It's really stale and weak. Worst of their albums.

It starts off well then goes downhill, for the exception of the title track at the end.

I agree that it is their weakest offering.

This pretty much happens with all of their albums.

Compare the first five songs of Hot Fuss to the rest of the album. I think Sam's Town is pretty fucking dull all together, but yeah the best song is early on the album there, too. Day & Age did a bit better with making the end of the album not suck, but it's still clearly not as good as the first few songs.

Really don't have much interest in listening to this album, to be honest. The single was just so goddamn mediocre.

As for now I don't think it's their best album, but I've only heard through it a couple of times. Still a very solid album, and I'm sure I'll like it more when I get to listen to it a few times. I never thought we'd hear Brandon sing a song like 'Here With Me' though, it's a very 'Maria Carey song' if you ask me. But I like it! I love 'A Matter Of Time' for some reason. Might be because of the intro, it's awesome. I also love 'Carry Me Home' (can't understand why it's just a bonus track, it's great) and 'Battle Born'. The end of it is something Queen could've done, I'm loving it. Also I must say 'Miss Atomic Bomb' sounded as fantastic on the album as I thought it would. Electric! I was lucky enough to see The Killers last week in Oslo, and they played some of the new songs. I really like the album so far!

Call me crazy, but I really like the album. It starts as strong as any Killers album with Flesh and Bone, Runaways and The Way It Was. The album ends real strong too with Be Still (My fav) and Battle Born. Warming up to Miss Atomic Bomb, Deadlines and Commitments and Here with me. Is it as good as Hot Fuss? No. However, I still find it to be a really strong album and one of my favourites this yr.