Alter Bridge

bacardimayne

Grr, I've been put off AB after seeing them live. Maybe I should revisit more regularly or catch them on the next tour...

Gl with that. It's probably not going to until their next album or another 1.5 years or so until they go back to touring. I'm ok with that. I've seen them a few weeks ago and it was everything I ever wanted in my mind when thinking about seeing AB for the 1st time ever. Sure, the LA crowd wasn't like a general Europe or South America crowd, but it was a decent bunch, sporting a lot of the AB t-shirts, that's just genuinely into the music and the craft the band showed. I kinda heard them sing-along when needed, but I couldn't hear them that much due to the general loudness of the show (which is kinda miscalculation on my part since I thought if I put earplugs on, I wouldn't hear the crowd. I couldn't hear them much anyway without it).

The guys played very well. No noticeable botches or anything and Myles was having a blast. He was doodling with Camptown Races on his guitar while waiting for Mark to switch guitars before playing Come to Life.

Would love to see them again, whether it is six months, 1 year, 3 years, etc. until they come back to the SoCal area. Heck, maybe, I may go to Las Vegas for them if they do a show there, if I have the money for it until then.

Edited by Anguyen92