"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

some fans combined the 4x Better videos...

you think the better music vid is fan made combos? i don't think it's fan made. better video is professionally. made with axl's concept and approval

the better music video is the best music video to come out since the 90's. the time when videos flourished on MTV for axl rose and fans

I'll be damned. finck and I agree on something.

yeah. the official better music video is AWESOME

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untitled_zps3786cf1b.png

Just to note, don't go ebombing this guy's inbox and ask a hundred questions because this is pretty much the only response I got from him even though I sent him a few more after this one.

Edited by Gunns

I still have a feeling the video exists in a much better quality, without the text ("property of GN'R") etc. Spend 14 years and so much money making an album and then make a music video with mobile phone quality? I doubt it.

I mean, the video itself is awesome and I like the idea of it.

Edited by Jeez

I still have a feeling the video exists in a much better quality, without the text ("property of GN'R") etc. Spend 14 years and so much money making an album and then make a music video with mobile phone quality? I doubt it.

I mean, the video itself is awesome and I like the idea of it.

somebody could probably take the timer off and the logo and still make a good quality copy

For the record I think the idea that people cant request a private link to the video is horseshit.

I get the public request but its still a fan forum and not an official forum, this shit should have gone out with the old guard, how else am I meant to see it?????

maybe search lots of video sites until you find it. the latest guns n roses music video. starrin' robin finck. buckethead. brain. sebastian bach and lars. the latest guns n roses video called better lol

For the record I think the idea that people cant request a private link to the video is horseshit.

I get the public request but its still a fan forum and not an official forum, this shit should have gone out with the old guard, how else am I meant to see it?????

maybe search lots of video sites until you find it. the latest guns n roses music video. starrin' robin finck. buckethead. brain. sebastian bach and lars. the latest guns n roses video called better lol

Funny but not really the point for the record I found several but all removed.

the Better Vid has been published by Axl Rose himself.....

at least that's what his Facebook official account says!

so I don't see why it is being removed on here .....you damn comie bastards, LOL

cool video...I like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPHh6rs_HHA

Then that tells me he doesn't care that it leaked. I still believe NOTHING leaks by accident...

If Axls cool with it, hey the mods around here prolly should be too :thumbsup:

Not sure what you guys are talking about, but the video has not been posted by GN'Rs official facebook/twitter account nor by any of the members official accounts.

The youtube account who posted the video above on youtube is not an official GN'R account neither (doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out).

Not sure why some are hating on the admins here for not letting the video being published on this forum. They don't want any trouble..

Besides, it only takes you one search on google to find the video.. I googled it and found it immediately (not on youtube).

Edited by Jeez

so I don't see why it is being removed on here .....you damn comie bastards, LOL

LOL, you know better... better. Axl would've Tweeted it out.

what's axl tweeted about his latest guns n roses music vid called better?

He hasn't. Last retweet was about national video game day.

He hasn't. Last retweet was about national video game day.

when was that?