"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised it's such a big deal now. Regardless of how cool the video may or may not be I don't see why they would bother releasing it now for anything other than the novelty of it. Is there really any point in trying to promote a record who's time came and went?

Question is....will it come out soon?

I will not send anybody the link....i don't want to get sued lol

Good Man!

:thumbsup:

How you doing bro? This could be a sign of good things to come!

Still awake brocano, I'm focused on positivity.

Please don't encourage this. :)

Anyone posting this link publicly will be instantly banned from the forum.

I'm on my phone currently but will investigate further tonight. Discussions are fine but anyone seen to be advertising leaked material in this thread, privately to other members, will also be banned.

I can't have the forums security breached with potential leaked material that has not been officially released.

I'm surprised it's such a big deal now. Regardless of how cool the video may or may not be I don't see why they would bother releasing it now for anything other than the novelty of it. Is there really any point in trying to promote a record who's time came and went?

they're not releasing it, the link point to a directory with the date of 12/19/2008, so it's old stuff. and there are other clips there..

This is why I wouldn't be surprised if this was GnR themselves giving the fans a bone. Especially considering the original poster.

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

I'm on my phone currently but will investigate further tonight. Discussions are fine but anyone seen to be advertising leaked material in this thread, privately to other members, will also be banned.

I can't have the forums security breached with potential leaked material that has not been officially released.

Thank you Subs :thumbsup:

Good Man !!

We understand. :)

you make it sound like NASA :D my god... what's happenng to the world.. this is only a fuckin' music forum...

exactly. people are taking music, entertainment basically, way too seriously for it to be entertaining (directed toward the lawyers and bands, not moderators of forums, to be clear)

Edited by the rush

you make it sound like NASA :D my god... what's happenng to the world.. this is only a fuckin' music forum...

So if I get a formal notice and a potential fine, how much of it are you prepared to pay? Just so I know.

Or.. If this place was shut down, where are you going to post? Just so I know.

It's a fun game for people like you, which is cool and I respect that. But when this site is financially threatened and it's my responsibilty, how about a little bit of that respect back?