"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

Anyone posting this link publicly will be instantly banned from the forum.

I'm on my phone currently but will investigate further tonight. Discussions are fine but anyone seen to be advertising leaked material in this thread, privately to other members, will also be banned.

I can't have the forums security breached with potential leaked material that has not been officially released.

Thank you Subs :thumbsup:

Good Man !!

An honest question........

How come you are bashing some people for watching/sharing the video........but not others? Is it OK for the people you think are "real" GnR fans to watch the video?

Not trying to start an argument, and there are no insults in my post. I'm just curious why you aren't applying your standard that nobody should watch/share unreleased material to ALL the posters on the forum. You seem to be giving your friends a free pass?

And like I said. I've actually complimented you on this issue. You have way more will power than most of us do.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on my phone currently but will investigate further tonight. Discussions are fine but anyone seen to be advertising leaked material in this thread, privately to other members, will also be banned.

I can't have the forums security breached with potential leaked material that has not been officially released.

Good Man !!

How come you are bashing some people for watching/sharing the video........but not others? Is it OK for the people you think are "real" GnR fans to watch the video?

Not trying to start an argument, and there are no insults in my post. I'm just curious why you aren't applying your standard that nobody should watch/share unreleased material to ALL the posters on the forum. You seem to be giving your friends a free pass?

And like I said. I've actually complimented you on this issue. You have way more will power than most of us do.

Guys like HRS, Rusty, maynard etc....don't deserve to see anything.

Yes. It looks like a fan made video on youtube at best.

The whole introduction thing is ridiculous, and the logo at the beginning as well.

Also, the rhythm of the video just doesn't sit well with the music. It's just random shots of the band.

Nowhere near what I expected the GNR team to produce.

Edited by Projected

wow, it's great to finally watch it. robin is awesome. i kinda understand why it wasn't released though.

edit: sorry lolcano, but i deserve more than you do, i'm a fan of the band for decades, not since CD release like you.

Edited by maynard

I FanGasm'd when I saw Axl arive in his Ferrari Enzo, It's pretty amazing, why has this been in the fault for so long?

but if someone has this, doesn't that person have more(maybe unreleased songs)?

that is the million dollar question who the fucked leaked it i mean was it the same person who leaked blood in the water?

wow, it's great to finally watch it. robin is awesome. i kinda understand why it wasn't released though.

edit: sorry lolcano, but i deserve more than you do, i'm a fan of the band for decades, not since CD release like you.

I just wish Axl and Beta would give the band's fans a treat and release something official! People are freaking out over leaks. Imagine how excited the fanbase would get over a real release. Or gasp....new music.

Good Man !!

I'm not giving anyone a free pass idiot,I'm sending/reporting all this activity.

So noone can give a link????

Nope.

one hair away from reporting this.

Did you know Axl Rose will release a 3 part trilogy known as chinese democracy by 2012??

Exactly :fuckyou:

Good Man !!

I'm not giving anyone a free pass idiot,I'm sending/reporting all this activity.

Do all you want, Axl Rose still doesn't like you!!! ahahahahahahahaha!!! LOSER!!!!

Jk bro but seriously..I remember when I was a virgin :rofl-lol:

Edited by AxlRose14

lol at sailaway, the internet police

Kinda nice to see the video... but it's too late, the song was released 4 years ago. I like the part where they present the band, like, look, these guy have names...

There's being firm and letting people know that they shouldn't be sharing links on the open forum which is fair enough, but then there's just being an absolute knob about it.

I have an instant problem with the Better video, from a marketing point of view.

I essentially think it's a really cool video and you can see it's aimed as an introduction of the "new" Guns n' Roses. I like that idea and I always like video's with live elements like this. It really shows how big this band is and makes them look larger than life. Which is what rockstars are supposed to look like. It's a great way to promote and reestablish yourself.

Which brings me to the problem. It doesn't promote what Guns n' Roses is now. It promotes what Guns n' Roses has been between 2001 and 2010. Which is kind of all over the place. I get that Axl wants to give credit where credit is due (Bucket, Robin, Brain). But as a promoter I'd have a very hard time dealing with this because it showcases something very different from the product (the band) that you're trying to re-establish.

I can see people in suits and offices not wanting to get behind this video.

I enjoyed it, some good bits, but you can see why it wasn't released. Could be a lot better, the editing is pretty weak.

Love the beginning with Axl in his Ferrari and the end with Baz and Lars.

You know, it looks like there was still some editing work to do and they left it unfinished

Parts of it are awesome btw, like the Ferrari thing, Lars, those little red men climbing everywhere. I also like they showed all the guys who played on the studio track despite their status in the band (Buckethead, etc)