Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to fight cupcakes on skyrim

then i stumbled on mygnr and realize that it's more fun to slay real cupcakes.

I usually just ignore them. If I do engage in a coversation with one, I will get out of the discussion on my own terms. I make my points and leave it at that. Because honestly most cupcakes can't disprove any of your points, they just try and turn it into a mud slinging contest. Which I don't care to get into those.

I usually just ignore them. If I do engage in a coversation with one, I will get out of the discussion on my own terms. I make my points and leave it at that. Because honestly most cupcakes can't disprove any of your points, they just try and turn it into a mud slinging contest. Which I don't care to get into those.

I would prefer to cut they're heads off with an axe...but i like freedom so your way is the best

@ Bionic,

I could really care less if you believe me or not. Your opinion matters to me not.

I respect that mate, but you still are a liar my friend, stop making things up to look cool, it's very,very sad.

I would prefer to cut they're heads off with an axe...but i like freedom so your way is the best

Mate you would'nt know what to do with an axe, you prefer having real connections with band mates to fuel your fantasies.

@ Bionic,

I could really care less if you believe me or not. Your opinion matters to me not.

I respect that mate, but you still are a liar my friend, stop making things up to look cool, it's very,very sad.

Mate you would'nt know what to do with an axe, you prefer having real connections with band mates to fuel your fantasies.

yes i do, adler was just here sucking my dick for 2$ and bumblefoot's coming later for a cup of tea :)

going to have dinner at uncle axl's house next week

@ Bionic,

Again I don't care if you believe me and it's not for attention. I could post the conversation but I'm not a douche like the OP. Call me a liar, that's fine. Because again I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Man, what's your point ??? you don't care what i think ???????? Really Mike, is your vagina sore today :)

@ Bionic,

yes i do, adler was just here sucking my dick for 2$ and bumblefoot's coming later for a cup of tea :)

going to have dinner at uncle axl's house next week

haha you know what's sad, you probably believe that my friend. Hope your constant health issues clear up, although you will find a new disease to have probably, Still you keep doctor's in work.

Hey everybody look at me!!!!

I like to go online and fight with strangers on internet forums!!!

My life must be so full and exciting!!!

I digress....

I'm a lover not a fighter Mike, i was going to offer you some vagina cream. Man go and message Bumblefoot seeing as he's your good friend.

Hey everybody look at me!!!!

I like to go online and fight with strangers on internet forums!!!

My life must be so full and exciting!!!

I digress....

I'm a lover not a fighter Mike, i was going to offer you some vagina cream. Man go and message Bumblefoot seeing as he's your good friend.

Than you for your concearn.

Yet you are the one with that has yourself in women's panties as your avatar.

Some of you might hate on me for this, but let me explain why I'm locking this thread: everything that needs to be said has been said, and it's devolved into nothing but insults and vulgarities that are against the site's rules. The situation is regrettable, but if you DO have further issues that you wish to discuss with admins/mods, please post them in the Support section. (Note: this does NOT mean continue verbally berating each other there...but if you have valid issues you think are worth discussing about what happened, then yes, you're free to continue posting about them there. So please don't accuse me of censorship or anything! But I think we can all agree this thread is headed nowhere.)

And as I said in another thread in Support, I'm currently without laptop access so I'm trying my best just to communicate through my mobile. It gets hard to access some of the reports, etc. so if you think something you've reported has been ignored that isn't related to this specific thread, please hang in there and the rest of the mods/admins will try to address everything as soon as possible. If you have any specific issues you'd like to address with me, send me a PM and it will be forwarded to my email, but it may take me a little while to respond. Thanks guys.