Ron about GN'R... this confirms that they r not working on an album or anything..

NachoLZ

if someones speak bad about GNR Axl and I can not have one minute to publish my anger??? I think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures ...

The problem is you can't string a sentence together. It's very distracting for the reader. No wonder Bumble got pissed off with you.

Sounds like some St Anger lyrics.

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someones speak bad about GNR Axl and I can not have one minute to publish my anger??? I think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures ...

The problem is you can't string a sentence together. It's very distracting for the reader. No wonder Bumble got pissed off with you.

Sounds like some St Anger lyrics.

sorry for the way I write, i dont speak native english, kinda learned form internet, but please stop the insults and everything, why so many hate? cant you accept the fact that there will not be a new album atlest for now?

To the OP, I'd ask that you consider requesting this topic's removal.

It doesn't break rules, so I won't delete it unless you ask, but sharing a conversation like that goes against the spirit of the board. Obviously Ron has been a little snappier and less patient with people since his accident, but look at what you're asking him... and then you go and post it?

One of these days, these guys will stop talking to us altogether...

It doesn't break rules, so I won't delete it unless you ask, but sharing a conversation like that goes against the spirit of the board. Obviously Ron has been a little snappier and less patient with people since his accident, but look at what you're asking him... and then you go and post it?

He think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures .

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's not as if the talking Bumblefoot does is something that we have any use of or should value high. I can see the point in deleting it out of respect for privacy, but because he might stop talking to the fans? lol

He think things clear and avoid facing these many things, rather than speak bad behind and then smiling pose for all the pictures .

Yeah, back off highvoltage, we need to publish our anger ! :tongue2:

Yeah, back off highvoltage, we need to publish our anger ! :tongue2:

This is like when Romney said 47% of Americans are lazy. These off-the-cuff remarks are more telling than the bullshit they tell us in official interviews.

to the OP- youre a douchebag for posting a private message from Ron. I've talked to him on fb many times, and although he never said anything negative about the band, me, or anything I knew not to repeat what he said, as it was said in private. I was a little shocked that you would be so ignorant as to not respect that and post something private that he certainly wouldn't say publicly unless he wanted. So fuck you

That being said, this really sucks. There is sadly no doubt in my mind that Ron actually said that. It is from his profile and seems like his writing. Even though he is frustrated with Axl and the band doesn't mean he should announce it like that. Especially to a random idiot. I understand he is on vacation and doesn't want to worry about Guns, so why say anything at all? He could have easily ignored those questions (even though you seemed to hound him and came off as slightly offensive). He should expect he would have at least a little fame and have to deal with shit like this every day, he joined one of the most well known bands in music history even if based on the name alone. He's usually very patient with people but it is well know how friendly and open he is with fans so he should know who and what to ignore and not let shit get to him

oh well... this sucks

It's not against the rules? It absolutely should be otherwise it would be impossible to separate fact from fiction, then where does that leave mygnrforum? :nervous:

Indeed and that can REALLY affect us from figuring out rumours vs. truth when needed, and it is also why some members of the camp/band have fallen silent :thumbsdown:

Edited by gunsguy

I think this is very important and can make us know what he thinks about GNR. you would be betrayen axl if you delete it cuz maybe they say bad things about gnr and he doesnt even know, when the problem is with f lebeis.. for Ron it would be easier to hide this issue and this is a reality that many would have to know rather than leave it and debate on the subject

This is like when Romney said 47% of Americans are lazy. These off-the-cuff remarks are more telling than the bullshit they tell us in official interviews.

"Fuck GNR" "Axl's band"...Yes, it's explicit alright...

And who can blame him really. Six years in the band, zero song written.

As a BBF fan, I just wish he'd quit if that's how he feels about being in that band but only he knows how he really feels OVERALL ( though we can probably guess from all the clues he's left after his accident ).

That being said, all bands have their drama and I'm not sure drama needs to be exposed to the public. I know that GnR is a special case because of its history but still...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Its just a conversation WTF people, I respect Ron but this is important men. stop the insults

posting a PERSONAL conversation makes you a huge asshole. this should defiantly be deleted and you sir, are a moron

You can't put Pandora back in the box. It's already been screen-grabbed, downloaded and posted elsewhere. What good would it do deleting this thread?

Its just a conversation WTF people, I respect Ron but this is important men. stop the insults

How would you like it if someone took screenshots of your own private conversations on Facebook and posted them on a forum for all the public to look at?