Bumblefoot blacklists MyGnrForum and other fan forums

chokes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad that you do nothing but fight all the time. Almost all of you. I thought this forum was made so we could disguss and support the band, not fight. Fuck this shit. I love gnr but all that hate is just ridiculous. Dont be so negative ! And fuck off if you cant say anything nice of the band.

Well that's done it. I'm sure after your post everyone will start being nice to each other and the band. Why didn't you tell everyone to do that sooner.

Wow, didnt think of that, sorry!

Asshole

Ignore them man. They've been here so long, they think this forum is GN'R by now. They live here.

For those who didn't see the original post itself:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=12044&p=18

I still don't see it as "blacklisting" I just think the guy would rather post in one spot where he's less likely to get into arguments.

i don't think there would be arguments if ron thal said YES. a new album is coming in 2012. YES. a new single is coming before vegas residency shows

if he said stuff like this there's no arguments. the guns n roses internet fanbase wants change with guns n roses

For those who didn't see the original post itself:

http://www.gnrevolut...p?id=12044&p=18

I still don't see it as "blacklisting" I just think the guy would rather post in one spot where he's less likely to get into arguments.

i don't think there would be arguments if ron thal said YES. a new album is coming in 2012. YES. a new single is coming before vegas residency shows

if he said stuff like this there's no arguments. the guns n roses internet fanbase wants change with guns n roses

Since day one Ron has always said its not his place to announce things on the business side of GNR. Just because a bunch of GNR fans think he should doesn't mean he's going to.

I'm going to give my opinion on this whole mess....

1. Why are people hating bumble for this? He comes on for the fans, answers questions for the fans, and tells of idiots and suddenly people hate him for that? Axl came on and told off people but yet people still support him. Just because Bumble can't answer some questions doesn't mean he's a jerk either. He was very nice when he answered most of the questions and even apologized at one point for coming across so mean some times. He does a nice thing and he gets hate for doing it? All the people who hate the new members just because they aren't slash, izzy, duff, or whoever else need to get a fucking life. The past is gone and if you don't like the way GnR is going, then don't talk to Bumblefoot. Simple. Even if you act mean to him and call him a jerk or what ever, it's not going to bring Slash back.

2. Why the hell would you blame the mods for this? They didn't know about it happening. No one on this forum did. Im sure the mods have jobs, wives, and families too. They have better things to do then act like a kindergarten teacher to a bunch of whiny 4 year olds who think they can control the world. In my opinion subs, hv, zint, powerrage, bs, and all the other mods are doing a good job running this forum considering it isn't a full time jobs and they have to balance this and their personal life.

Thank you mods for what you do, and thank you Bumble for taking time to do the chats. I appreciate it, and I'm sure there are many others who did too. :thumbsup:

I don't blame the mods at all l and I like the fact they don't heavily sensor this forum.......I also don't hate Bumble but I think he is being a pussy in this case trying to make the fan out as the bad guy and then trying to do damage control by trying to pin his poor choice of words on some anonymous fan he never should have said the shit he did to. in the first place..By refusing to post here now and blaming it on the fan he is deflecting for his fuckup....man up Bumble....

Don't agree at all. The fact is this was a one-to-one conversation that was posted in such a way as to garner attention at Bumblefoot's expense. That was a "hey, look at me" post if I ever saw one. And if this was not their first dialogue, there's a greater context that we're not aware of and was not given at the time the conversation was posted as a screenshot. Also, he never said he was not posting here because of that guy, or that guy alone. There was a lot of hostility and abrasiveness, to put it politely, in the chatroom last night towards BBF.

Ali

You miss the big picture mate, if Bumble did not want his comments posted on the internet he never should have said them to some faceless fan. And unless the fan edited the PM's they are what they are and Bumble had the opportunity to clarify what he said here.

And I was not in the chat room but what do you consider hostile ? you would have to give me examples to comment on your claim.

I happen to like Bumble but he needs to man up in this case and stop being a pussy IMHO...

No big picture is being missed here, unless perhaps by you. The big picture includes context, and if, as he says, this wasn't the first time this guy was pestering BBF, there is a context to his frustration and anger with the guy. And, please, don't make it out to be like the fan was doing anything other than taking those comments and trying to draw attention and stir the pot. He said he "betrayed GN'R" and "confirms no new album or recordings" even though there was zero mention of a new album or recordings in the conversation posted. 31 Illusions and Bobbo were abrasive and/or hostile in their interactions with BBF that night.

There is nothing about not wanting to deal with unnecessarily and unprovoked hostility and rudeness that is being a pussy. If that's your definition of being a pussy, it's a warped one.

:rolleyes: Some of you are taking this a little too seriously.

Does this change literally anything Guns N' Roses in the grand scheme of things? With this prevent them from putting out the rest of the Chinese era tracks? Will this prevent NuNuGNR from entering the studio? Will this stop GNR from doing embarrassing Vegas residencies? Nope. Stop being dramatic. Ron can stay away if he can't take responsibility for speaking to GNR fans that way.

If Ron can't take responsibility for speaking to GNR fans that way? There were preceding events to the heated exchanges with members here. It's not like he just got pissed for no reason. It goes both ways. If certain "fans" can't take responsibility for their conduct, then perhaps they should do the same as you suggest BBF should do.

Ali

Edited by Ali

Axl needs to can BBF's ass. Of all the replacements, I didn't mind BBF as much until now. I think he whines too much, and needs to suck it up. Either you like being in the band or you don't. Take your anti-inflammatories, do your fucking physio, and stop whining about facebook conversations that were supposed to be 'private'. You are in a globally known rock band, anything you say, photograph, write etc., will go online. It's the golden rule in the music/media industry. When did GNR guitarists become emo?

i loved classic gnr and classic mygnr but maybe this just shows bringing back "old members" isn't a good idea for either . . .

Agreed, bringing back Guns N'Roses isn't a good idea, and highly unlikely.. Meanwhile Axl has Chinese Democracy and all he can do with that.. and all he he can do with who he hires.. it'll be interesting to see what happens next, after the live shows, assuming there's more to come, other than a possible live DVD or CD or both..

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off. Wasn't a serious thing.... (and not our first convo.....) Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention... wuuudever.

I've been very grumpy. I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*. No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

Thanks to Silent Jay for picking up on this.

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

P.S Feel free to ban me if you wish, you lose another fan of the band.

"FUCK YOU" - Oh that's nice thanks for that! Ban you? no that would give you credence and you could whine I banned you, pathetic.

This seems like a good place to post this.

Firstly, I've been working away from home for the best part of two weeks - I don't want the violins out but it's been a very difficult period for me personally and professionally - It's actually the longest I've gone for not even viewing this forum for as long as I can ever remember. The first I knew of this was when HV and a couple of others emailed me on the evening it transpired - I was away with limited to no access to log on, frustratingly.

So much to get through here but I've finally spent the last couple hours going through all the relevant threads and first things first, there was only about 3/4 complete tools that spoiled the fun for everyone else. I've never EVER denied anyone not liking or supporting the current line up and since the takeover we've actively promoted the original line up and tried to cover all bases in this regard but what i find unacceptable if that 3/4 members went out their way to just cause trouble; not just at Bumble's expense but effectively this forum -- It showed us in a poor light and I dont need anyone reminding me of my responsibilities here. With that said SOME of the 'abuse' has been grossly exaggerated and in a couple months, we'll look back at this like another other mygnrforum 'drama' I guess?

The News and Discussion area is PRO-NuGNR discussion and needs cleaning up, I accept this and we need to react and unfortunately certain members have shown their true colors, the masks have slipped and we'll be responding accordingly.

We will be taking action, thank you.

well, this site has completely gone to shit since everyone was unbanned, so i guess i understand people blaming mods for the trolling, although i have no idea who decided to unban the cupcakes, so it's not really fair to assign blame to a particular person.

That's ironic, given the support i've shown you and that you're the second most reported member on this forum.

God i will miss the in depth forum chats i had with Bumble, fuck i'm gutted oh and the violins are out for subsy, all you do Zint is promote just how much Subsy struggles, i did think when he bought this place he does not know what he's taking on. Still though if it's that much for him, then there are far more important things to struggle for than a internet forum , it's just a fan forum, not life changing Zint mate.

Nice respect shown there, thanks for that, noted.