Bumblefoot blacklists MyGnrForum and other fan forums

chokes

oh and the violins are out for subsy,

if it's that much for him, then there are far more important things to struggle for than a internet forum

Oh fuck it's finally dawning on you...good for you bro!

But keep on spewing negative shit around here on a regular basis, keep on giving him reasons to potentially one day say "you know what?, fuck it".

Well I'd hate to see that happen because of bigmouth assholes like you. :shrugs:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and the violins are out for subsy,

if it's that much for him, then there are far more important things to struggle for than a internet forum

Oh fuck it's finally dawning on you...good for you bro!

But keep on spewing negative shit around here on a regular basis, keep on giving him reasons to potentially one day say "you know what?, fuck it".

Well I'd hate to see that happen because of bigmouth assholes like you. :shrugs:

Ahhhhhhhhh so sorry zint, really you take things way too seriously man, chill, you will get heartburn xxx

P.S Not in this lifetime am i your brother, god my bro's don't take things so seriously

Edited by bionic56

Subs has done a great job moderating this forum.

Who cares that BBF isn't posting here anymore? If you want to talk to him just go to the official GNR site.

I'll take freedom of speech over band members answering questions about their favorite soda any day.

He's not your close friend, if he said positive shit and you posted it... no one would care. Because he wilfully posted negative shit to a fan asking a question about the band and that fan turns around and tells the community... as we do with any info we get... HE'S a douche? No no no no no, Bumble is a douche I'm glad he won't come back he knows about as much as we do about the band anyway.

EDIT: To tomazrui: Yes, I get that. The band can be idiots when they fuck up and we call them out on it, I know that, but just because they're "not angels" doesn't mean we have to be angels back. This kid is a huge fan of the band, he lucked out and got a reply from a band member and wanted to talk about it... totally understandable... and Bumble calls him a douche over it. Pfff... angel, no angel, all I see is an idiot who talks before he thinks.

He's been talking before thinking for months, and continued to show those pussified true colors...he gets called a coward and a member of a cover band, yet said nothing to defend it. He can't respond to the fact he still covers slashs riffs and has yet to contribute a riff of his own to this band.

I wanna support this band as much as anybody, but how the fuck do I tell people "I'm still a guns n roses fan" when people don't even know the band exists anymore??? I know I know someone's going to post "they died in 1994" or whatever...fine, but I wanted to give this new band a fair chance, and they're just a fucking joke right now.

don't hate bumble for his lack on contribution..I'm pissed at Bill Bailey. That's why I chose not to harrass bumble over something that's not his problem.

Subs has done a great job moderating this forum.

Who cares that BBF isn't posting here anymore? If you want to talk to him just go to the official GNR site.

I'll take freedom of speech over band members answering questions about their favorite soda any day.

Group: Returned

Subs wasn't even here last night so kindly remove him from your list please, it would be appreciated.

He is ultimately responsible for what happens here hence why he's deservedly first on my 'list'.

The list? Holy shit..... not your LIST shock.gif

Stand back lads, there's a new sheriff in town.

Well, true point, but it's not like bumblefoot blacklisting fans will make any news outside of this forum. No one even knows who bumblefoot is. Buckethead? yes.

I could care less if a member of gnr is going to come in here.. lie, tip toe around questions that if he answers he'll be fired for, etc.

If he doesn't wanna come back, hey I will, fuck him its his choice!

With all due respect, why is it a big deal that Bumblefoot has decided to "stop" posting here? He has posted at two or three occasions. It's not as if the forum is losing much on it. It's cool for his fans when he comes, but that has happened three times in the 6 years he has been in the band. Is it really such a big deal?

It does make it sound as if he's a regular poster :lol:

Love the guy, and love the way he interacts with fans. Can't blame him for wanting to do it on HIS terms without all the shit that comes with it from petty, small-minded individuals. Not just confined to this board.

P.S Feel free to ban me if you wish, you lose another fan of the band.

Yes, that's sad. I know a few great posters that left this forum because the constant trolling is allowed, and even real, actual fans - and damn great posters - that would never register an account here. We'd like to talk and chat about the band, not about some morons who love to talk shit about people they don't even like to begin with. I will never, ever understand why people like BBA and SS are still around. There's simply no explanation, they're obsessed with Axl, Guns, and that's a really sad and ugly reason to stay around - bashing him and his band members just because their heroes left several years ago is not cool at all. It'd be the same if I hated my dad's girlfriend just because she isn't my mom. Well, when I was a kid maybe I could care (I didn't, but you will get my point), but now I kind of accept the reality instead of going on forever and ranting and fighting on why my dad isn't still married to my mom. I feel ashamed for those people. I feel ashamed not only because I'm in a fan forum, I feel ashamed because it's really sad how some human beings react to changes in life. Their selfishness is what I hate the most about these human beings, about their worthless - online - existence.

Subs should be included as the trolling has been months in the making. Newgnr is the forum I like most but it is just a little too quiet over there at times :(

Sladdi is an actual GnR fan and doesn't allow that kind of posting. Sadly after all that CD.Com and NewGnR.com problem his forum isn't too active anymore. There are nice people running this forum and some nice posters as well, but the cupcakes are what I hate the most about this forum.

If he doesn't wanna come back, hey I will, fuck him its his choice!

You people think that this is a greeeeeat forum for fans. Sadly, and I really do mean sadly this is the only active fan forum that you can speak your mind. Some people abuse and that's why lots of posters don't come here often or left already - or never registered.

This forum sometimes is the worst fan forum I could ever think of, sometimes it's great with some great posters and nice/funny threads. Yesterday I felt ashamed not only for the GnR fanbase but for human beings in general. It's sad, low, embarrasing and pathetic how some people live their lives.

Ron does not deserve this kind of treatment. As I said already, music should never be enough reason to bash and hate on someone like some people here do. He's always giving money (and getting attention) to charity, he's nice enough to answer even the dumbasses fans, he's always around, gives us some cool info and interacts with GnR fans even when his doctors told him to rest. I've had enough of these assholes around here, there are too many douchebags with too loud voices around - yet they never contributed to anything, but they are still allowed to post and spoil our fun. THEY FUCKING SUCK AS POSTERS AND HUMAN BEINGS. Ron's dealing with enough pain and drama in GnR to deal with these morons around. If I was him I would never come back, and yes, his presence should be enough reason for you all to be nice and polite. He deserves respect. He does shows for charity, he gives a lot of his money to charities and gives all the money he gets from the 9.11 sales to the families of the victms, gives fans a lot of backstage passes so they can meet their idols, gives fans a really nice time even when there's no reason for them to be happy (Rio 2010 comes to mind). What do people like BBA do that's worth something? Get his gang to bully GnR members? Give me a break. He sucks and so do everyone supporting this kind of (shitty) attitude.

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off. Wasn't a serious thing.... (and not our first convo.....) Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention... wuuudever.

I've been very grumpy. I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*. No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

Thanks to Silent Jay for picking up on this.

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

in my opinion...better video doesn't feel like a montage video like ron says. in my opinion...better is the latest new and official guns n roses music video

Bumblefoot wrote:

Hey all, been out of touch for a while trying to take care of my own life stuff, that douche posting a personal convo prompted me to get back in touch with the world....

I joked about a montage video (with an 'lol') and told the kid to stop bothering me with his complaints, to address them to GNR management, and to leave me alone about it during my time off. Wasn't a serious thing.... (and not our first convo.....) Then to post it weeks later and try and turn fans against me and get 5 seconds of attention... wuuudever.

I've been very grumpy. I won't get into details, I'll just say that's *over*. No more grumpy.

Fuck johndivney.

Any chatting I do from here on will be at gunsnroses.com - we have our own chat now, that's where you'll find me.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

I'd figured this needed its own thread as it is buried in the Bumblefoot thread. First I'd like to say congratulations to the cupcakes, you got your way and managed to spoil what should have been a good day for this forum. In the process you trolled a band member, spoiled it for the bands fans and made sure we will never get the chance at chatting with Bumblefoot and perhaps any band member ever again.

Secondly I'd like to dedicate a gigantic FUCK YOU to Subs, HV and all other moderators who allowed the continuous trolling to get to this point and even start affecting other fan forums outside gunsnroses.com.

You can just knock it the fuck off. Let me let you in on a little something thats not-so-secret. This is not a full-time job for any of us, we can't be on 24/7. We have families, jobs, classes, and other things going on in our lives. Our worlds do not entirely revolve around MyGNR, no matter what you may think. Shit happens sometimes when few or none of us around, and it takes time to clean up when it does happen. I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't even know about last night until I woke up this morning, and haven't been able to really come on the forum until now because I had a full day of classes. If you think we're just sitting around watching this bullshit unfold, think again.

He isn't forced into reading personal convos n he isn't forced to reply to any. I'm sure he gets thousands, probably less than a hell of a lot of other artists, so there was absolutely no need to react in the way that he did. I don't even know why he did - the dude wasn't even bothering him all that much n Ron seemed to be having a decent chat before that last message. He came across as a real douche doing that, not to mention hugely disrespectful to the band n Axl. I've always liked Bumblefoot, but with all this shit I'm starting to think it would be best for EVERYONE if he left. It's obvious he's had problems, whether it was being unhappy with starting gigs at late times, being unhappy at having to play that wedding gig or whatever it was, being in pain during the huge amount of touring GNR have done over the last few years, etc etc. And now "fuck GNR" and "fuck Axl's band" seems massively disrespectful. Maybe it would be best for him if he left, and at the same time I don't know about you guys but I really don't want someone like this to be a part of the band. What's the point?

A gigantic "FUCK YOU" to all of the mods, huh? Look out, guys, we've got a badass here.

Look, I got in the chat as soon as it was posted on facebook, and by that time, Bumble had already been talking for a bit, apparently in the chat and in the original thread where the whole conversation started (on the 13th, by the way... 2 fucking weeks ago, so yeah, let's post it now! :rolleyes:).

Bumble was having a good time in the chat until the OP of the original thread showed up and started to continue his shit and not leave Bumble alone. Hell, after kicking him 3 times and then banning him from the chat, he went and made another fucking account to come back on. Seriously? So anyway, by that point, Bumble was a little annoyed because that guy wouldn't leave him alone, but after that (and with subtle insults from another member or two in between) another member was "just asking questions", but they definitely came off a little asshole-ish. Well, after a bit of back and forth between the two, they came to and understanding and forgave each other (at least it seemed). Bumble chatted for a bit longer, left, then got back on and came into the thread, where even more members continued to bug him with shit he's either already answered or can't answer (and he explained why he can't i.e. 99% of the time the answer is up to Axl when relating to those questions), or just again, practically insult him for no reason at all. So really, why would Ron want to come back and post again? To be heckled and insulted over and over by the same people?

So, feel free to say "FUCK YOU" to us, but in reality, it came down to a select number of people who really ruined it for all of us. You guys can bitch and argue all you want, but that's what happened and how it is. So really, I'd like to give a big "FUCK YOU" to the people who get their dicks hard by insulting one of the members of the band this forum is dedicated to, and the ones slamming away at your keyboard because "BUMBLE CAN'T ANSWER WHEN THE NEXT GN'R ALBUM IS COMING OUT SO HE SUCKS, AND GN'R ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT SLASH". You guys know who you are, and you'll never admit to it, because you're "just trying to get answers" because "we deserve them". Yeah, maybe we do, but we all know the one guy who can honestly answer all of our questions, and he wasn't fucking here, so why fuck with a guy you know can't answer those questions? There was and is no reason for it.

So there you go, class. You can all thank the handful of students who ruined our Guest Speaker Presentation.

This whole thing was a real humiliation and reflected all of us in a bad light. I am all for free speech but there comes a time when shit just had to be stopped. Last night was one of those times and it is a shame it carried on.

It also baffles me fools like the OP that posted the conversation, bobo, and that supreme dumbass and coward BBA really seem to feel like they did no wrong. Sure, you can ask questions about GNR but you 3 especially were hostile, offensive, and overall pathetic last night. There were a lot of other too.

Edited by ZoSoRose

A gigantic "FUCK YOU" to all of the mods, huh? Look out, guys, we've got a badass here.

Look, I got in the chat as soon as it was posted on facebook, and by that time, Bumble had already been talking for a bit, apparently in the chat and in the original thread where the whole conversation started (on the 13th, by the way... 2 fucking weeks ago, so yeah, let's post it now! :rolleyes:).

Bumble was having a good time in the chat until the OP of the original thread showed up and started to continue his shit and not leave Bumble alone. Hell, after kicking him 3 times and then banning him from the chat, he went and made another fucking account to come back on. Seriously? So anyway, by that point, Bumble was a little annoyed because that guy wouldn't leave him alone, but after that (and with subtle insults from another member or two in between) another member was "just asking questions", but they definitely came off a little asshole-ish. Well, after a bit of back and forth between the two, they came to and understanding and forgave each other (at least it seemed). Bumble chatted for a bit longer, left, then got back on and came into the thread, where even more members continued to bug him with shit he's either already answered or can't answer (and he explained why he can't i.e. 99% of the time the answer is up to Axl when relating to those questions), or just again, practically insult him for no reason at all. So really, why would Ron want to come back and post again? To be heckled and insulted over and over by the same people?

So, feel free to say "FUCK YOU" to us, but in reality, it came down to a select number of people who really ruined it for all of us. You guys can bitch and argue all you want, but that's what happened and how it is. So really, I'd like to give a big "FUCK YOU" to the people who get their dicks hard by insulting one of the members of the band this forum is dedicated to, and the ones slamming away at your keyboard because "BUMBLE CAN'T ANSWER WHEN THE NEXT GN'R ALBUM IS COMING OUT SO HE SUCKS, AND GN'R ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT SLASH". You guys know who you are, and you'll never admit to it, because you're "just trying to get answers" because "we deserve them". Yeah, maybe we do, but we all know the one guy who can honestly answer all of our questions, and he wasn't fucking here, so why fuck with a guy you know can't answer those questions? There was and is no reason for it.

So there you go, class. You can all thank the handful of students who ruined our Guest Speaker Presentation.

So, what will happen to those members?

Exactly, something should be done.

That's in poor taste, really.

Unfortunately, most of the moderators (including myself) weren't online when this happened. I was able to login for about ten minutes last night between work, and in that time deleted a troll account and his posts, so it's not like we were all deliberately ignoring the trolls. Honestly, a lot of us just weren't around. We had no "heads up" of BBF's appearance, so it's not fair to just blindly attack the whole moderating team. We're people just like you guys and have our own lives, and we spend a lot of our spare time here helping out but ultimately we can't all be logged on 24/7. :shrugs: It's a hobby, not a paid job, and given the relative 'quiet' nature of the forum/GN'R activity recently, you can't blame us for being unprepared for something like that.

I am sad that Ron had a negative experience here, because he's a good guy and didn't deserve that kind of treatment. I hope some time in the future he reconsiders coming back here - even if he let us know ahead of time so we could make sure we have a higher moderator presence active.

EDIT: Black Sabbath was spot on with his post. As usual, it was a vocal minority who ruined it for everyone else, and unfortunately most of these people are returned members that we were considerate enough to allow a 'fresh start' here in the first place. I'm not sure I speak just for myself when I say we're beginning to reach the end of our efforts to be fair and tolerant towards some of these people - it seems giving them a whole section of the forum to spout off still isn't enough for them. It's really sad.

Exactly, something should be done.

True story.

Wow, that's fucked. A "personal conversation"? Dude, you're in a huge band, a supposed celebrity... it's not like you guys are close buddies you told a fan some pretty outlandish shit and they told the fan community. That's how it works. He's not a douche, you're a fucking douche. Damnit Bumblefoot is a retard. If you don't want to reply to fan messages, don't. It was your call he wasn't "bothering" you.

This!!!...with all due respect to Bumble he says stupid shit to a fan and is shocked it goes viral?........Once he responds to someone he does not know personally on the internet it becomes Forum fodder.

While I understand his attempt at damage control I think it is pretty douchey of him to blame the fan for his fuck up........

Edited by classicrawker

Bumblefoot wrote:

Fuck johndivney.

Take care!

Ron

on gnrevolution.com .

The mods have gone above and beyond to accommodate everyone that posts here. Hopefully they will be kind enough to show you the door.

I'm going to give my opinion on this whole mess....

1. Why are people hating bumble for this? He comes on for the fans, answers questions for the fans, and tells of idiots and suddenly people hate him for that? Axl came on and told off people but yet people still support him. Just because Bumble can't answer some questions doesn't mean he's a jerk either. He was very nice when he answered most of the questions and even apologized at one point for coming across so mean some times. He does a nice thing and he gets hate for doing it? All the people who hate the new members just because they aren't slash, izzy, duff, or whoever else need to get a fucking life. The past is gone and if you don't like the way GnR is going, then don't talk to Bumblefoot. Simple. Even if you act mean to him and call him a jerk or what ever, it's not going to bring Slash back.

2. Why the hell would you blame the mods for this? They didn't know about it happening. No one on this forum did. Im sure the mods have jobs, wives, and families too. They have better things to do then act like a kindergarten teacher to a bunch of whiny 4 year olds who think they can control the world. In my opinion subs, hv, zint, powerrage, bs, and all the other mods are doing a good job running this forum considering it isn't a full time jobs and they have to balance this and their personal life.

Thank you mods for what you do, and thank you Bumble for taking time to do the chats. I appreciate it, and I'm sure there are many others who did too. :thumbsup:

Bumble seems like a great guy and really is the only member that even tries to reach out to us here at the boards, however rarely.

Personally I think he's way too big to be this upset by some fairly predictable trolling. There were plenty of warm and friendly comments too - and he's unilaterally punishing everyone now, including all those ppl who wished him well yesterday (and there were plenty).

So, this move seems out of character - Ron ain't the kinda guy to exclude fans unnecessarily with such a dummy spit. I guess it looks like he really was caught out with those comments, and it 'd prob be best to just leave it alone now. The more he keeps on, the more he reinforces the cupcake theories about why he showed up here.