The Most Recent Album That You Bought

The Real McCoy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth it?

Haven't listened just yet. I'll either check it out tonight or on my way to work tomorrow.

I've been finding a lot of gems in bargain bins lately. Seems like a lot of stores are trying to liquidate stock on some stuff, and a lot of stuff that's been out of print for years seems to be coming back as bargain priced reissues.

I've found some great stuff lately for $5 or $7 each at various stores.

I know what you mean but The Stone Roses are like fuckin hipster core major fucking NME band kinda thing.

The Stone Roses are fucking awesome! I couldn't care less which 'category' they fall into, their music is just perfection. Can't get enough of it.

I know what you mean but The Stone Roses are like fuckin hipster core major fucking NME band kinda thing.

The Stone Roses are fucking awesome! I couldn't care less which 'category' they fall into, their music is just perfection. Can't get enough of it.

What a load of bollocks. Go listen to your Depeche Mode and be happy.

Guest Len B'stard

The Roses are fuckin' lethal man, top drawer :)

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah I've been meaning to check em out. Just can't turn down an opportunity to pick on Big Red. Poor girl. I'm such a pain in the ass to her :lol:

When you do, play close attention to the funky drummer :)

Guest Len B'stard

If you dont listening to the rhythm section first on anything you're already on the wrong foot, no?

You'd be suprised how few do, the stereotype is that white people don't :lol:

Anyway, this guy is like a more controlled keith moon.

Edited by sugaraylen

• 1 month later...

Just got two excellent bootlegs on sale

The Alman Brothers Early Flights....Second Coming show from Jacksonville 1969 and Pittsburgh 1971 which was Duane's last recorded live appearance with the band

Genesis Forwards, Backwards......... has some great 1972 BBC John Peel recordings of the Peter Gabriel fronted version of the band

Highly recommended if you like those bands

The Roses are fuckin' lethal man, top drawer smile.gif

You get a roses ticket for next year man? I've got one for Glasgow Green! Cani wait.

Hospice - The Antlers

Had it downloaded before, but seen it at a decent price so picked it up. Great album.