Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Real McCoy

The Most Recent Album That You Bought

105 posts in this topic

Worth it?

Haven't listened just yet. I'll either check it out tonight or on my way to work tomorrow.

I've been finding a lot of gems in bargain bins lately. Seems like a lot of stores are trying to liquidate stock on some stuff, and a lot of stuff that's been out of print for years seems to be coming back as bargain priced reissues.

I've found some great stuff lately for $5 or $7 each at various stores.

History - MJ

Tragic Kingdom - No Doubt

ITS 1995 AGAIN!

The Stone Roses - The Second Coming

... And go.

Hahahaha! I just bought that too! :thumbsup:

Fuckin' hipsters :lol:

and I forgot to mention I got Pauls Boutique by the Beasties.

That's ironic. :lol:

I know what you mean but The Stone Roses are like fuckin hipster core major fucking NME band kinda thing.

I know what you mean but The Stone Roses are like fuckin hipster core major fucking NME band kinda thing.

The Stone Roses are fucking awesome! I couldn't care less which 'category' they fall into, their music is just perfection. Can't get enough of it.

The Stone Roses are fucking awesome! I couldn't care less which 'category' they fall into, their music is just perfection. Can't get enough of it.

What a load of bollocks. Go listen to your Depeche Mode and be happy.

The Roses are fuckin' lethal man, top drawer :)

Yeah I've been meaning to check em out. Just can't turn down an opportunity to pick on Big Red. Poor girl. I'm such a pain in the ass to her :lol:

Yeah I've been meaning to check em out. Just can't turn down an opportunity to pick on Big Red. Poor girl. I'm such a pain in the ass to her :lol:

When you do, play close attention to the funky drummer :)

If you dont listening to the rhythm section first on anything you're already on the wrong foot, no?

If you dont listening to the rhythm section first on anything you're already on the wrong foot, no?

You'd be suprised how few do, the stereotype is that white people don't :lol:

Anyway, this guy is like a more controlled keith moon.

Edited by sugaraylen

Well I always listen for it after good songwriting. Its essentially how I love anything with a modicum of quality.

I bought Voodoo Vampire + Cowboy Spy by The Justin Kipker Show after seeing them open for Adam Ant in September. Haven't bought much lately.

Just got two excellent bootlegs on sale

The Alman Brothers Early Flights....Second Coming show from Jacksonville 1969 and Pittsburgh 1971 which was Duane's last recorded live appearance with the band

Genesis Forwards, Backwards......... has some great 1972 BBC John Peel recordings of the Peter Gabriel fronted version of the band

Highly recommended if you like those bands

The Roses are fuckin' lethal man, top drawer smile.gif

You get a roses ticket for next year man? I've got one for Glasgow Green! Cani wait.

Hospice - The Antlers

Had it downloaded before, but seen it at a decent price so picked it up. Great album.

I think I'm going to pick up Foo Fighters - Wasting Light this weekend.