The Most Recent Album That You Bought

The Real McCoy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

I just decided that my next album is going to be a Bo Diddley album. It's a disgrace that I don't have any of his stuff.

The most underrated perhaps of the big rock n rollers, i just love his whole thing, it's fuckin' brilliant. Really quite minimalist but supremely rhythm, kinda like Link Wray in that way, don't do a great deal but he knows how to do a little perfectly if that makes sense.

I just decided that my next album is going to be a Bo Diddley album. It's a disgrace that I don't have any of his stuff.

The most underrated perhaps of the big rock n rollers, i just love his whole thing, it's fuckin' brilliant. Really quite minimalist but supremely rhythm, kinda like Link Wray in that way, don't do a great deal but he knows how to do a little perfectly if that makes sense.

Very underrated! You often hear guitar hero's list him as an influence, but somehow he's never that high up in the lists with the chuck berry's, Little Richards' etc. But for as far as I know he is the first one to record the I'm A Man riff which was later used by loads of artists (most famously Muddy Waters in Manish Boy). That riff alone makes him rock and roll royalty imo. I've downloaded some of his stuff and it's just brilliant really.