Saivu Ft. Richard Fortus - Goodbye (NEW SINGLE)

Almost Famous

First single from the upcoming Saivu album. Song is written and performed by Saivu and Richard Fortus. Single is due to be released on iTunes October 2nd 2012! Album due early 2013.

Don't forget to like Saivu on Facebook, subscribe on youtube and follow 'em on Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/saivumusic

http://www.youtube.com/user/saivuvideo

https://twitter.com/saivumusic

Who is this dude?

Teddy Millmoor, I did an interview with him some time back. Great guy, interesting band.

And to those complaining about Richard being involved with this project and not focusing on GN'R: I think most of the Sáivu recordings took place quite a time ago and I am sure Ricard has the capacity to work on multiple projects :thumbsup:

Edited by SoulMonster

DJ releases his album, Richard is writing for another one.

I guess "a new album is our top priority" was a lie made up by DJ.

No no, I absolutely believe DJ that a new album is (was) his top priority. For what band is a different matter.

And to be honest I can't blame him or Richard either. When you're a musician you want to create. Make music.

That's your passion, that's why you're in this business.

I think that's a big part of why Buckethead was fed up with GnR too. And I'm afraid he wasn't the last member they'll lose due to not being an active band.

DJ releases his album, Richard is writing for another one.

I guess "a new album is our top priority" was a lie made up by DJ.

No no, I absolutely believe DJ that a new album is (was) his top priority. For what band is a different matter.

And to be honest I can't blame him or Richard either. When you're a musician you want to create. Make music.

That's your passion, that's why you're in this business.

I think that's a big part of why Buckethead was fed up with GnR too. And I'm afraid he wasn't the last member they'll lose due to not being an active band.

a new single on itunes release before vegas residency and a new album of new guns n roses material release in 2012 should be the only priority with current members of guns n roses and axl rose himself

Why do they even bother anymore. To be in Gn'R. They should stop wasting their talent, and possibly make a new band without Axl, so some progress can be made in this lifetime.

It doesn't seem like being in GN'R prevents them from doing other things :thumbsup:

And I am sure they are able to weigh the pros and cons of what to do with their lives a lot better than you are ;)

Why do they even bother anymore. To be in Gn'R. They should stop wasting their talent, and possibly make a new band without Axl, so some progress can be made in this lifetime.

it's up to axl rose if guns n roses makes progress in this lifetime. by progress in this life...i don't mean tours

Richard has been working with Mr. Millmoor for a number of years now. He played on their EP, played a live show with them two summers ago at Midnattsrocken and just recently spent some time in Norway with Teddy. As HV said, Teddy is one of our own here. I still remember the original demos he posted here looking for feedback years ago (and actually still have them in my email from Teddy ha - Richard was surprised I still had 'em too).

Richard has been working with Mr. Millmoor for a number of years now. He played on their EP, played a live show with them two summers ago at Midnattsrocken and just recently spent some time in Norway with Teddy. As HV said, Teddy is one of our own here. I still remember the original demos he posted here looking for feedback years ago (and actually still have them in my email from Teddy ha - Richard was surprised I still had 'em too).

mr. millmoor? who's mr. millmoor? you know mr. millmoor?

it's funny. i thought a fresh guns n roses single would be up on itunes like this before vegas residency lol

i thought you suicided when finck leaved the band

i came back to life when robin returned to guns n roses on the up close and personal tour