Saivu Ft. Richard Fortus - Goodbye (NEW SINGLE)

Almost Famous

it's funny. i thought a fresh guns n roses single would be up on itunes like this before vegas residency lol

i thought you suicided when finck leaved the band

i came back to life when robin returned to guns n roses on the up close and personal tour

You should hold your breath until he returns again.

Should also point out, this song was co-written by Richard and Lasse (Saivu), it's not just Richard busting out a solo for 30 seconds or something. They've sat down and written this one together.

It's really really good, strongly encourage everyone to give it a spin if you haven't yet!

DJ releases his album, Richard is writing for another one.

I guess "a new album is our top priority" was a lie made up by DJ.

They all use Axl. Sad but true..

Seems to me that Axl uses them to fulfill his dreams of nothing but tours. It's nobody's fault but his that no progress is being made on a new album. Do you expect them to sit around with their thumbs up their asses in hopes that someday Axl might be willing to do something?

Seems to me that Axl uses them to fulfill his dreams of nothing but tours. It's nobody's fault but his that no progress is being made on a new album. Do you expect them to sit around with their thumbs up their asses in hopes that someday Axl might be willing to do something?

May I just interject that in the NRK article that was pasted earlier in this thread about the Richard and Sáivu collaboration, Richard is asked about the next GN'R record and he replies that they are writing and trying out new songs.

We don't know why Bumblefoot, Tommy and Frank didn't get work done, but it is possible that other band members have been working on the next record. I find it hard to believe that Richard would just lie about these things.

Edited by SoulMonster

May I just interject that in the NRK article that was pasted earlier in this thread about the Richard and Sáivu collaboration, Richard is asked about the next GN'R record and he replies that they are writing and trying out new songs.

We don't know why Bumblefoot, Tommy and Frank didn't get work done, but it is possible that other band members have been working on the next record. I find it hard to believe that Richard would just lie about these things.

Thanks. I was on my phone when that post was made and it doesn't translate the article, so I had no idea what it said. I don't think Richard would lie either, but I hope Axl is involved with what he's talking about.

We do. Ron said that he needed to take care of his health, but when they get back together he wants to get work done :)

We do. Ron said that he needed to take care of his health, but when they get back together he wants to get work done :)

That's ironic when he said this in July: When this tour ends, Frank (drums) and Tommy (bass) and I plan to get together and start writing some new music. Hopefully nothing will get in the way of doing that [Teraz Rock Magazine, July 2012] :D

Oh well, good prioritizing anyway. Hope they gets lots of work done in Vegas.

That's ironic when he said this in July: When this tour ends, Frank (drums) and Tommy (bass) and I plan to get together and start writing some new music. Hopefully nothing will get in the way of doing that [Teraz Rock Magazine, July 2012] :D

Oh well, good prioritizing anyway. Hope they gets lots of work done in Vegas.

Yes, I too would like to see that happen and so would all of them (Maybe even, yes, Ax? :P

Richard has been working with Mr. Millmoor for a number of years now. He played on their EP, played a live show with them two summers ago at Midnattsrocken and just recently spent some time in Norway with Teddy. As HV said, Teddy is one of our own here. I still remember the original demos he posted here looking for feedback years ago (and actually still have them in my email from Teddy ha - Richard was surprised I still had 'em too).

Hey, can you talk to Teddy and see if you can get official lyrics for all of the Saivu songs? I'm really digging this single and the EP, so I'd love to have some official lyrics.

Lyrics for GOODBYE;

I'm all alone at 4 am

you stopped me walking by

we had a few laughs on the way

before you pulled me to the side

said you didn't want to,

say goodbye

mornings that would feel so wrong

when waking up in bed alone

were gone when I turned around

I found it in your eyes

and you still hadn't said goodbye