Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done Team Brazil. Where are the fukin haters now??

Give them time.... They will say something like "I can't believe Axl is selling out by doing this interview"... Wait for it lol

No. What's going to happen is, the interview is going to go by, Axl won't talk about a new album or play a new song, and that's when people will lose their shit

will this be streamed live via their website?

Doubtful. They are normally recorded in the late afternoon and then played around midnight.

oh well that's not too bad then :)

Give them time.... They will say something like "I can't believe Axl is selling out by doing this interview"... Wait for it lol

No. What's going to happen is, the interview is going to go by, Axl won't talk about a new album or play a new song, and that's when people will lose their shit

Na, wait till BBA end his masturbation ritual to post some negative shit.

That is great. Thank God these things are pre interviewed. I have to be honest, it is VERY possible that he is just doing this to promote his shows in Vegas and nothing more. I really think that might be his reasoning, and there wont be any announcement. I know this site and GNR fans tend to get a tad excited when shit like this happens, but please temper our expectations.

I am not trying to be a downer, and think this is really cool, but this could be nothing more, and I feel a revolt coming. Hope it is more, but man, I see the backlash on its way. :nervous:

Na, wait till BBA end his masturbation ritual to post some negative shit.

...unless there is a some dude with a hypodermic needle in his are and rehab involved, he wont give a shit. He is too busy watching Tivoed Slash interviews on Lifetime for Women, Elleen, View et.