Slash on Conan O'Brien Thursday 10/4/12

SONOFABITCH

Okay, thanks. I wonder what they'll play, probably Bad Rain?

That is my guess.. pretty poor choice for a single if you ask me if you look at some of the other songs on this album... I don't even think Standing In The Sun was officially released in the States. That would have been better along with Anastasia, Not For Me, No More Heroes to start

Okay, thanks. I wonder what they'll play, probably Bad Rain?

That is my guess.. pretty poor choice for a single if you ask me if you look at some of the other songs on this album... I don't even think Standing In The Sun was officially released in the States. That would have been better along with Anastasia, Not For Me, No More Heroes to start

Agreed. I would love One Last Thrill or something but that seems very unlikely. Probably Bad Rain or Standing In The Sun. But Slash and Conan are very good friends and Conan at times has web exclusives for his musical guests. So I would be pretty confident that we'll get a bonus song as an exclusive. I'm certainly hoping we do.

I'm thinking this will still be a go. Since they have two vocalists, they may as well still do it. It wasn't like they were promoting a specific gig anyway. Its still good promotion for them. The one good news that comes from this is that we'll probably be in for a Todd song as opposed to Bad Rain tomorrow on Conan :xmasssanta: , which I'm sure they're still doing. Wonder if this means we're in for Doctor Alibi or We're All Gonna Die, and then maybe an exclusive You're Crazy or Out Ta Get Me (or Jungle!). I also wouldn't be surprised if Slash said something about the vocalist change. Should be interesting to see and hopefully they let Myles rest! I would hate to see them have him sing tomorrow night as we'd know how tough that would be. Probably sucks he can't do it, but may as well show the Todd side instead of a suffering Myles which would just be sad for us and probably unconvincing for other new people watching.

Myles sound fantastic IMO. If I didn't know, I would never guess he was sick. Looks like he's taking it alittle easier on the song than usual but overall doing an excellent job if they had to cancel a show yesterday. Way to step up Myles!! The one main difference is he didn't do the "Rain's comin' down!!" scream I love at the end but thats fine given his condition. Standing In The Sun is far from my favorite song on the album also but they have Slash's guitar way up in the mix here. Sounds awesome. Conan hugged Slash afterward so it is nice to see they are so friendly. I believe they've known each other for awhile. No interview, probably no bonus exclusive but will see tomorrow.

Cool performance.

He has a badass backing band and I thought Myles voice was actually better like that ( less nasal hence better ).

That being said, I haven't liked Slash's tone since Ain't Life Grand ( it was SO GOOD at the time... ) and it's clearly not improving.