Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dalsh327

Rolling Stones 50th thread

457 posts in this topic

Springsteen's voice is a little...uhh...rough.

the fuck? i left for 10 minutes and missed springsteen? god damnit

well at least i didnt miss sympathy

1080i can't handle the rapid lighting cues of Jumpin' Jack Flash.

First world problem :confused:

Looks like they played Dead Flowers by request tonight. What was that about?

I think it was this (Vote for a song for the Rolling Stones to play live! ) : http://www.rollingstones.com/2012/12/12/12-rolling-stones-tracks-announced-for-live-vote-in-global-pay-per-view-concert-one-more-shot/

I have the Rolling Stones app on my phone and you could vote through it for a song off a list. I voted Rip This Joint.

I think it was this (Vote for a song for the Rolling Stones to play live! ) : http://www.rollingst...-one-more-shot/

I have the Rolling Stones app on my phone and you could vote through it for a song off a list. I voted Rip This Joint.

I voted She's So Cold, but Dead Flowers would've been my second choice. I'm glad it wasn't a "regular" like You Got Me Rocking that won.

Lady Gaga looked like an extra from Tron, but she did good.

I enjoyed watching this concert but I should have slept beforehand because I fell asleep during Satisfaction.

Anyone have a torrent for a DVD of it yet? It obviously won't pop up on Dime or anything since it was PPV...

Didn't want to spend the money for the PPV, and I wasn't even home, but a torrent hasn't popped up yet. Looking forward to it.

Gaga was there? I knew I fucking should have went. <_<

She nailed that song too.

Here: https://www.facebook...erts?ref=stream (I think this is official) says - RollingStone magazine: "World Tour on the horizon for Rolling Stones"

share with your friend and follow us to be updated about Rolling Stones' shows and tickets

The Stones weren't going to announce a tour until this was over with, otherwise the demand wouldn't have been as high. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to have special guests.

I think it was this (Vote for a song for the Rolling Stones to play live! ) : http://www.rollingstones.com/2012/12/12/12-rolling-stones-tracks-announced-for-live-vote-in-global-pay-per-view-concert-one-more-shot/

Gotcha. I remember reading about that now.

I downloaded the app but haven't checked it out yet.

Lady Gaga looked like a refugee from an 80's hair band in that outfit.............Keef, Ronnie and Charlie were laughing at her getup but she did a nice job singing Gimme Shelter.............

Why is the performance with Gaga the only pro-shot one I can seem to find? lol

I DVR'd it. But I don't know how to get it to my Mac. If I can, I'll author a DVD.

Found a 720p torrent, but hoping a better quality version shows up. Looking forward to watching the whole thing.

Also, let's be honest, Gaga's outfit looks like something Mick would have worn in the 70s :lol:

She did fine, even if she looked like the by-product of cross-breeding a zebra and Cousin It.

Springsteen on the other hand butchered Tumbling Dice.

I haven't heard that, but the first time I read the setlist and saw his name with that song I felt it would be a total mismatch.

Yeah, Springsteen on stage was cool, but the performance wasn't very good at all.

Again, Gaga did great and what she was wearing is nothing Mick wouldn't have in the 70s.

I haven't heard that, but the first time I read the setlist and saw his name with that song I felt it would be a total mismatch.

Should've been a Keith song....