Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rolling Stones 50th thread

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,375 posts
  • 17-February 06
Anyone have a torrent for a DVD of it yet? It obviously won't pop up on Dime or anything since it was PPV...

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Estranged Reality

Estranged Reality

=:-o

• Admins
  • 15,218 posts
  • 04-November 06

Edited by Black Sabbath, 16 December 2012 - 03:02 PM.
replace with better quality vid (:

Posted Image

And there was damage done but I made it home and woke up on the floor

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,443 posts
  • 10-July 07
Didn't want to spend the money for the PPV, and I wasn't even home, but a torrent hasn't popped up yet. Looking forward to it.

Gaga was there? I knew I fucking should have went. <_<

She nailed that song too.

Daedalus

Daedalus

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • 03-May 10
Here: https://www.facebook...erts?ref=stream (I think this is official) says - RollingStone magazine: "World Tour on the horizon for Rolling Stones"
share with your friend and follow us to be updated about Rolling Stones' shows and tickets

When I see footage of Guns N' Roses, I see that fucking hunger and attitude. You could not fuck with those five guys. It was just raw. It was this lean, hungry thing on its way up.  - Slash

When we started we wanted to be the coolest, sexiest, meanest, nastiest, loudest, funnest band.  - Axl

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,056 posts
  • 12-December 08
The Stones weren't going to announce a tour until this was over with, otherwise the demand wouldn't have been as high. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to have special guests.

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 5,549 posts
  • 14-February 11

Looks like they played Dead Flowers by request tonight. What was that about?

I think it was this (Vote for a song for the Rolling Stones to play live! ) : http://www.rollingst...-one-more-shot/

I have the Rolling Stones app on my phone and you could vote through it for a song off a list. I voted Rip This Joint.

Gotcha. I remember reading about that now.

I downloaded the app but haven't checked it out yet.

"I'm the original rock n' roll cliche, Gypsy, pirate, cowboy, You wouldn't last a minute in my boots, 'Cos baby, I'm the Real McCoy" - Hanoi Rocks

classicrawker

classicrawker

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 7,168 posts
  • 06-February 10
Lady Gaga looked like a refugee from an 80's hair band in that outfit.............Keef, Ronnie and Charlie were laughing at her getup but she did a nice job singing Gimme Shelter.............
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SLASH FAN!

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,443 posts
  • 10-July 07
Why is the performance with Gaga the only pro-shot one I can seem to find? lol

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,375 posts
  • 17-February 06
I DVR'd it. But I don't know how to get it to my Mac. If I can, I'll author a DVD.

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,443 posts
  • 10-July 07
Found a 720p torrent, but hoping a better quality version shows up. Looking forward to watching the whole thing.

Also, let's be honest, Gaga's outfit looks like something Mick would have worn in the 70s :lol:

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER Supporter
  • 12,564 posts
  • 02-March 06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZzXH2DJZjI

She made an absolute tit of herself, the vacuous cunt that she is.

This is how you sing Gimme Shelter

I've had my fun and that's all that matters.

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,375 posts
  • 17-February 06
She did fine, even if she looked like the by-product of cross-breeding a zebra and Cousin It.

Springsteen on the other hand butchered Tumbling Dice.

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,669 posts
  • 08-January 04

I haven't heard that, but the first time I read the setlist and saw his name with that song I felt it would be a total mismatch.
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,443 posts
  • 10-July 07
Yeah, Springsteen on stage was cool, but the performance wasn't very good at all.

Again, Gaga did great and what she was wearing is nothing Mick wouldn't have in the 70s.

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,056 posts
  • 12-December 08

I haven't heard that, but the first time I read the setlist and saw his name with that song I felt it would be a total mismatch.

Should've been a Keith song....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users