Bumblefoot vs. Gilby Clarke

bacardimayne

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On one hand we have someone who plays with feeling, fit in GNR perfectly (when the band was relevant) and has great stage presence. Then on the other hand we have Bumblefoot (whatever that is). A guy who quite possibly could be the most boring person to step up on a stage. Btw he plays a foot with wings and a piece of cheese as a guitar. His solo work sounds like he made the albums as a laugh and said it doesn't matter how ridiculous sounding I make these sound, these GNR morons will lap it up.

Pawnshop guitars wipes the floor with anything bumblefoot has written. Fact.

His solo work sounds like he made the albums as a laugh and said it doesn't matter how ridiculous sounding I make these sound, these GNR morons will lap it up.

Interesting theory, considering his most accessible solo work was released after joining GNR. Do you think that when he released the truly ridiculous stuff that he was thinking "oh it doesn't matter how ridiculous this sounds, surely I'll manage to land a spot in Guns N' Roses and all of their fans will lap this up"?

Gilby has made some great music. Bumblefoot has never done anything good at all.

Not a fan of BBF by any means but at least he played on original album whereas Gilby only filled in Izzy`s shoes and overdubbed him on TSI he a nobody hanger on bitch absolute joke don`t overrate Pawnshop guitars to death yeah it`s a solid album only because gunners were involved in it take out their input and all you have is second rate mediocre, AC/DC and The Stones wannabe, generic and primitive pub cock rock

Edited by Son of a Guns

His solo work sounds like he made the albums as a laugh and said it doesn't matter how ridiculous sounding I make these sound, these GNR morons will lap it up.

Interesting theory, considering his most accessible solo work was released after joining GNR. Do you think that when he released the truly ridiculous stuff that he was thinking "oh it doesn't matter how ridiculous this sounds, surely I'll manage to land a spot in Guns N' Roses and all of their fans will lap this up"?

:lol:

He clearly thought after writing this song "Yes, I'm in Guns now, suck it gunners!"

Edited by Bruno Poeys