Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Why should hardworking people's money like mine go towards welfare?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,985 posts
  • 14-August 07
Really? I'd rather have some fun and cook them in an oven and eat em afterwards.

Mmmm. 3 year old boys.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

LTD

LTD

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • 13-April 05

After watching judge Joe Brown you tube clips and going to the local safe way store; why is my money going to people that are to fucking lazy and to fucking dumb have a less then mature life style?

The only thing these "people" get with what little money the do have is drugs and car radios.

Thoughts?

Why should people who judge entire layers of society based on FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO CLIPS OF DAYTIME TV JUDGE SHOW be allowed to own any money in first place? It is clear their approach to critical thinking and empathy is less than mature.

Me, I'm living in country straight from nightmares of Mitt Romney and other similar cartoon super villains. Very craddle of the much coveted WELLFARE SOCIETY, CANCER to AMURICAN DREAM. Guess what? We doing GREAT! Generally speaking, people are very hard working and have very high work morale. Corruption is relatively low among suits of private sector and through all layers of government/public sector. Free education up to Uni level.- Around 50 euros-100 euros/year in all Universities. No health insurance besides what you got when you are born+six hour surgery+two weeks in hospital+various drugs+few control visits cost me grand total of 120 euros earlier this year. There is a strong overall impression that money doesn't define the value of you and your kids as human beings. Lose your job? End up thoroughly fucking up your economy? Got drinking problem? Wellp, guess what? Doesn't ruin your life or cost you your home. Apparenlty according to OP it should because "ioudohd fuking negroes wihjgiouhsdoåäghj"

I didn't read rest of the thread before replying,having done so it is now clear to me original poster doesn't deserve an actual reply beyond something along the lines of " iowuhdihqwbiubhiubiupghVTyughuhGAVI" but hay.

Edited by LTD, 13 October 2012 - 10:57 PM.

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,474 posts
  • 29-May 04
So, the same shit bags that are on that show are the same type of people that broke into my truck earlyler this year.

What if I would have been killed when my truck got broken into.
Posted Image

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,951 posts
  • 25-November 02

Mmmm. 3 year old boys.

Posted Image

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

31illusions

31illusions

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • 10-September 07

So, the same shit bags that are on that show are the same type of people that broke into my truck earlyler this year.

What if I would have been killed when my truck got broken into.

Then we wouldn't have anymore lame ass threads like yours. Even trade I say.

d_zps117357a7.jpg

lukepowell1988

lukepowell1988

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts
  • 05-September 11

Mmmm. 3 year old boys.

Posted Image

this guy looks every part the pedophile

Guns "N" Roses !!!

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07
Jimmy Saville was not a paedophile. People should not use words if they don't understand what they mean.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,985 posts
  • 14-August 07

Mmmm. 3 year old boys.

Posted Image

Thank you sir *takes hat off and tilts head to Dazey* :lol:

Seriously, I think its wrong to call the guy a nonce if he ain't around to defend himself. It's like yeah innocent until proven guilty but the guy ain't around anymore so we'll just skip the first part of that maxim.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,951 posts
  • 25-November 02

Jimmy Saville was not a paedophile. People should not use words if they don't understand what they mean.

Hebephile or Ephebophile then. Either way he was a creepy old fucker and how people didn't see this coming a mile off I'll never know.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,985 posts
  • 14-August 07

Hebephile or Ephebophile then. Either way he was a creepy old fucker and how people didn't see this coming a mile off I'll never know.

Can you prove it?

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,951 posts
  • 25-November 02

:lol:

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,985 posts
  • 14-August 07
Why on earth would you your crew The Nonce? Stupid Americans. Probably be up in arms if someone called themselves The Pedophiles.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

Why on earth would you your crew The Nonce? Stupid Americans. Probably be up in arms if someone called themselves The Pedophiles.

Because "nonce" means "now" as well as "pervert". It is an unfortunate name for a band, I agree, but not as bad as "Shorty Shitstain" who is a rapper.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,985 posts
  • 14-August 07
You would have shitstains in your pants if you got caught to a nonce.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

• Banned
  • 7,474 posts
  • 29-May 04
So any way back on topic.

I would also be for kids being made to work in factory's .
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users