If you could have one unreleased piece of GNR history, what would it be?

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

If you could have one unreleased piece of GNR history, what would it be?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for the Use Your Illusion documentary. I imagine something in the style of Iron Maiden's Flight 666 which would have been awesome considering how much footage they filmed. Close behind would be Axl's biography, the 1994ish demos, and of course, a new album.

CD II > Axl's Autobiography > Demos from 94-96 > UYI Tour Documentary > 2006 European Tour Documentary > London 2010 Proshot Bluray > 2002 VMA Rehearsals > 2010 South American Tour Documentary > Download Festival 2006 Proshot DVD > Shaq

This.

I'm tempted to put the '94-'96 demos above Axl's autobiography, but I just don't know if they were really that good. If anybody from the band thought they were, a) they would have pushed and pushed for them to be made into full songs, or B) they would have incorporated them into their own projects. We already know Fall to Pieces came from those sessions, but I think if Slash had any other killer riffs from that era he would have incorporated them into Snakepit/solo songs.

I may switch the VMA rehearsals with the South American doc. I mean, how long could the rehearsals have possibly been? Still, the mystique of that band makes it enticing.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

There are three things that stand out that I'd want more than the others.

Old GNR demos, UYI Tour documentary and Axl's autobiography.

I'd want all three about equally, but I voted Old GNR demos.

The others are far behind on my wanting list.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt