Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yep, you guessed it - another collection update!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,391 posts
  • 19-December 04

Thank you!
When i listened live era, i noticed that axls voice was too clean. my innocence trusted the rock n roll spirit of gnr, and thought it was studio work on the vocals. Live its hard to hear those vocal details, specially on boots, and studio work can make it clear. but it makes sense what is described on the post, and i guess its right. though, i believe slash sais somewhere that there were no overdubs... but ill listen to it, and likely confirm your opinion.
they jerked off so much with the songs, that forgot to put izzys guitar... fuck...
and i had noticed that the bass on scom was edited, its obvious.
somoene should ask slash what he knows about it...

I always assumed Slash was talking musically there were no overdubs, but I don't think he was ever asked about Axl's vocals. I could be wrong though. I figured what he meant was none of the guys went into a studio to re-record their parts a la KISS Alive. The patches that were made were probably just taken from another performance or fixed with a computer in the studio. Maybe that might be a question for the Canter Banter section in case Marc knows anything.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Lim666

Lim666

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • 13-April 12
Troccoli,

- whats on the Hall of Fame CD exactly please?
- did you listen to the LIVE ERA for overdubs?

thanks in advance!

troccoli

troccoli

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • 07-October 05

Wow, clearly it takes me a while to respond to things, but I do respond at least.  As for the Hall of Fame cd, I don't know since it's sealed and I have no plans on opening it.  As for the Live Era 1996, I have posted all the tracks on 4shared but you need to have an account to view/hear/download them.

heidi-klum5.jpg

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me what THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!

Amir

Amir

Trying to start some mini-Iran

• Supporters
  • 3,970 posts
  • 30-December 08

Tried to send you a PM, your inbox is full I think.

2010: 13th Sep: Bercy, Paris; 15th Sep: L'Arc, Paris; 16th Sep: Geneva; 13th Oct: O2, London; 14th Oct: O2, London; 16th Dec: Abu Dhabi

2012: 24th Feb: Atlantic City; 25th May: Glasgow; 31st May: O2, London; 1st June: O2, London; 15th July: EXIT, Serbia; 28th

2013: 28th March: Abu Dhabi

2014: 6th April: Buenos Aires

5R4Y1cA.png

Nobody

Nobody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • 19-August 10

I have the Hall of Fame cd and mine is opened. It's basically a "best of" mix of the bands that were inducted, with a couple songs from each band. The cd starts off with Welcome To the Jungle and Sweet Child is also on it too. It's got Give it Away & Under the Bridge from the Chili Peppers etc.

troccoli

troccoli

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • 07-October 05

Tried to send you a PM, your inbox is full I think.

Just cleared a lot out, sorry about that.

heidi-klum5.jpg

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me what THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!

wfuckinga

wfuckinga

Axl Worshipper

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • 23-July 13

Tim, is this page yours? https://www.facebook...teforcollection

Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

I feel all this trouble started when hot sauce threads were no longer allowed on the main page. That alone took away 75% of nuGNR news.

troccoli

troccoli

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • 07-October 05

No, that is not my page.  Just someone trying to be a pretender to the throne.  It has been reported to Facebook.

heidi-klum5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users