Bridge School Benefit Show and Webcast Oct. 20, 2012

gmsugaree

very nice recovery from axl. pulled it all together pretty well

Yes he did!

That was awful. If he doesn't care anymore, he should just quit. Shame because 2010 was not that long ago, the only post-94 year he's resembled the Axl of old.

Edited by jdh

Maybe he wasnt warmed up. U guys know that singers need to warm up etc its s whole lotta jiffy...

I think you are right. Axl usually takes a couple of shows for his "voice" to come out, this was a 360 in just a couple of songs!

180, 360 means he would be where he started. Suck City.

Maybe he wasnt warmed up. U guys know that singers need to warm up etc its s whole lotta jiffy...

I think you are right. Axl usually takes a couple of shows for his "voice" to come out, this was a 360 in just a couple of songs!

180, 360 means he would be where he started. Suck City.

180 it is

Another good vocal performance from Axl!

it could have been better at the start, but he sounded pretty damn good on the last few songs. i think he was a little embarrased for botching the lyrics in jungle and that just killed the rest of the song. i wish he would have stopped and started it over. really nice of him and the band to do this for the bridge school. thats all that really matters right?

very nice recovery from axl. pulled it all together pretty well

Yes he did!

That was awful. If he doesn't care anymore, he should just quit. Shame because 2010 was not that long ago, the only year he's resembled the Axl of old.

I still will never know what happened to Axl's 2010 rasp.

so axl's lost his rasp and mickey is back? axl's throat blew out too? medical problem?

Edited by finck6

Well after 30+ fucking years he himself should have figured that out by now, just as you did. So he should have taken the appropriate measure to warm up.....perhaps with some rehearsals with the band...

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Not sure why people are surprised about Axl's voice. We just heard it clearer this time because it was acoustic. I'm sure he has sung much worse before. It was pretty shocking at times :nervous:

The band were great so well done to them. I loved the style, especially Jungle. It sounded real country. It's obvious Axl didn't rehearse with them... again.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel