Bridge School Benefit Show and Webcast Oct. 20, 2012

gmsugaree

Whenever a show doesn't go well, everyone acts like the sky is falling. Calm down. Whether he was rusty, or not warmed up, or ill prepared, or sick, or having a bad day, or tired, or whatever the case may be, it's one show.

The drama queens here are unbelievable.

I couldn't agree more. But we have to understand that the bad-wishers will take any opportunity they can to attack and hate. It wasn't a good show from Axl, it was a great show from the rest of the band. The crowd seemed to enjoy it. It was a charity show. Now chill and have a great day.

I'm sorry but if I did my job THIS poorly I'd be fired. I wish Axl well, but this is just appalling.

The band was great though, agreed on that.

Yeah but it's oh so predictable now that Axl sounds like horseshit at the beginning of a tour that it's not even remotely funny anymore.

It's now clear that he isn't doing anything in between tours to avoid that.

He had a good thing going on in 2010 and he wasted it because he's just fucking lazy.

Axl obviously does n`t give a flying fuck about music, his band, his band members and most of all about us fans so why should we he`s lost it, it`s over he has n`t drive, passion and desire again band was tight as hell but Axl as always was the weakest link shame pale shadow of what once was the best Rock frontman and musician of his generation and one of the best of all times 91 or even 2010 Axl would be embarrased of his current condition such a waste of talent

Edited by Son of a Guns

people are so fuckin ignorant on here, he's deliberately singing softer cos its an acoustic show and benefit for disabled kids, its not an all out rock show its supposed to mellow, thats how Bridge School shows have always been, if you've ever watched them in the past you would have understood that. fuckin idiots!

Edited by dtjmf13

Worst. GnR Concert. EVER.

Seriously, this is worse than mtv 2002 and rio 2011 combined. Axl sounds like a dying mickey mouse with the flu who fell down and has been screaming for help for a week who then decided to start singing.

I will say though, it sounds like he is trying to sing quieter, because the guitars are quiter. Maybe that's why? Eigther way, this performance sucks. Hoping day 2 is better.

Edited by liers

people are so fuckin ignorant on here, he's deliberately singing softer cos its an acoustic show and benefit for disabled kids, its not an all out rock show its supposed to mellow, thats how Bridge School shows have always been. fuckin idiots!

Just LOL. Softer doesnt mean horribly. Some Deluded people.

It' pathetically sad.

Oh, I am sorry for you for being pathetically sad about such a trivial think as a rock singer having a bad night.

Dude, Axl taking a shit on himself was barely a year ago in Rio...He did it again tonight...that's on him.

people are so fuckin ignorant on here, he's deliberately singing softer cos its an acoustic show and benefit for disabled kids, its not an all out rock show its supposed to mellow, thats how Bridge School shows have always been, if you've ever watched them in the past you would have understood that. fuckin idiots!

Dude, no fucking singer has ever deliberately sounded like a fucking dead goat on virtually every song...Axl epically failed to prepare or his voice is literally shit at this point...it's one of the two...if you're a swinger go for the first because this voice is gonna last forever on the internet and can't be swept under the rug...

oh god he sounds teririable he needs to stop touring rest his voice then get a proper voice coach then lose the weight and come bk iin a year or 2 sounding like he should and did in 90s.

he must know how bad he sounds he can hear himself sing has he no standards not to go up and sound like that

wheres the old axl who used too kick ass on stage.

Whenever a show doesn't go well, everyone acts like the sky is falling. Calm down. Whether he was rusty, or not warmed up, or ill prepared, or sick, or having a bad day, or tired, or whatever the case may be, it's one show.

The drama queens here are unbelievable.

-MSL-

sorry for my english

Can't agree with you on this...

Axl and the band are professionals. they have to be as constant as possible in every show for the fans even the first date of the tour.

As a fan, what would you think if you could only go to a single venue, completely or partially failed because of lack of practice, while other venues of the tour are much better performance. Frustrating...

Every fans deserve an average quality on the performance.

Sincerely

Your commander in chief

Edited by mendosa