What would be the single most greatest thing

gunsguy

Ah I see, awesome. I have seen the performance of piece of me that he did with I think Sebastian bach and Lars from metallica, but I thought that was from 90 or 91.. Was this a different performance? I apologize if that sounds like a dumb question haha. And here I was thinking I knew everything there was to know about GNR. ;)

Edited by DrBrownstone

I found a video on YouTube from the 89 show, which up until today I never knew existed. Unfortunately, even though it was awesome to see of course, the video has a green x across the screen. Do you by chance know of another video of that show? I emailed the person in the contact info but haven't gotten a response.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

There are so many that stand out.

1)The first gig at the Troubadour 6/6/85 I already knew all the guys from seeing them in other bands but, seeing them all together in this band for the first time, really stood out. It was different this time.

attachicon.gif85.jpg

Such a great post. Thanks a lot. That first photo just kills me since it's right before Hell Tour. Amazing that you've a record of that moment. Talk about being a part of history in the making.

• 7 months later...