BOARD UPGRADE 3.1.3 -> 3.3.4

highvoltage

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take time to appreciate it but where in the name of fuck did my sig go?

I think it's over the limit. They have to be 450 by 180 pixels.

Edit: actually, your picture seems fine size-wise.

Try using the "Image" button when uploading a picture. If you just paste the link and put the image tags around it, the new forum automatically considers it an url first.

Edited by wfse

Forum looks good but whats the deal with the mobile version on Blackberry Bold? It is a pain in the arse to navigate around :S

Not sure man, don't have access to one to test that out. We'll move to 3.4.0 pretty soon and apparently there are a lot of improvements on the mobile front, so fingers crossed eh?

If anyone knows anything about developing an app or improving the mobile experience in some way through the skin, please get in touch with me. :)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

How do I make a link look like a text now? I don't find that option any more. I can't find it. I'm an idiot when it comes to computers, so it's probably just me that can't find it or at least don't understand how to find it or use it.

There used to be two things to write in when you clicked on that link button, one for the link and one for the text you wanted it to appear as.

How do I make a link look like a text now? I don't find that option any more. I can't find it. I'm an idiot when it comes to computers, so it's probably just me that can't find it or at least don't understand how to find it or use it.

There used to be two things to write in when you clicked on that link button, one for the link and one for the text you wanted it to appear as.

[ url=http://www.example.com]text goes here

(with no space at the start) comes out as

text goes here

Edited by bacardimayne

I used to have a photo on 'My Profile' but its gone now. I don't really want it as my avatar, but kind of liked having it on my profile page for those wondering if I'm a real redhead. :lol: Any chance of having that feature back?

Nope. Apparently Invision removed it because "having avatars and personal photos confused some people because they almost did the same thing".

A lot of people are unhappy about it. I mean, I don't really care either way and I'm sure it won't bother most people here.... but yeah, it's likely they're gone for good.

For those wondering about their now frozen .gifs, you can use a moving gif as a personal photo (you'll just need to reupload it)... it won't move when it's displayed next to a post, but if people click on your profile it will. This is a software limitation, if I see a mod to change it, I'll use it.

When I click on Today's Top Posters I receive this error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 43778048) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1527) : runtime-created function on line 1

Just letting you guys know!

I used to have a photo on 'My Profile' but its gone now. I don't really want it as my avatar, but kind of liked having it on my profile page for those wondering if I'm a real redhead. :lol: Any chance of having that feature back?

Nope. Apparently Invision removed it because "having avatars and personal photos confused some people because they almost did the same thing".

A lot of people are unhappy about it. I mean, I don't really care either way and I'm sure it won't bother most people here.... but yeah, it's likely they're gone for good.

For those wondering about their now frozen .gifs, you can use a moving gif as a personal photo (you'll just need to reupload it)... it won't move when it's displayed next to a post, but if people click on your profile it will. This is a software limitation, if I see a mod to change it, I'll use it.

Well I don't like it. :max: