SLASH ALIVE AT RIO DE JANEIRO 11/02/

Lucky girl

I was there. AMAZING concert. Much, much, much better than my Slash concert last year. Band is much tighter, new songs are AWESOME live, Todd sings like a motherfucker and Slash was awesome! TRULLY AMAZING.

I was there too. Such a great moment!!!! For a moment the crowd screamed Myles´s name.

Afther show every musicians were friendly less Slash. He thinks is still on 90's. Sincerely i hope Myles popularity reach high level as Slash is.

AMAZING, best concert i've ever been to.

it's sad they mixed the audience so low in the tv transmition, on the venue u couldnt even hear the band sometimes.

Yes Slash said this on twitter.

Slash

Woo Hoo!! THAT was fucking awesome! Crowd was so loud, half the time we couldn't hear ourselves. & we are LOUD. Obrigado Rio! iiii];

AMAZING, best concert i've ever been to.

it's sad they mixed the audience so low in the tv transmition, on the venue u couldnt even hear the band sometimes.

Yes Slash said this on twitter.

Slash

Woo Hoo!! THAT was fucking awesome! Crowd was so loud, half the time we couldn't hear ourselves. & we are LOUD. Obrigado Rio! iiii];

This is what the show really looked like:

it was so fucking great that i'm almost going to sao paulo tomorrow to see it again,

Found some GREAT quality videos on youtube, these are much better than the pro shot.

Nightrain

Bad Rain

Solo + Anastasia

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouW64MG62zo

Not For Me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tE8SxXono&feature=plcp

unfortunately these are the only ones =/