Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Guns N' Roses - Better [Unreleased Video] ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

jaime patiņo

jaime patiņo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • 15-June 05

Edited by jaime patiņo, 23 October 2012 - 06:51 PM.

jp

wfse

wfse

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • 19-October 12
You're late.

stumbleine

stumbleine

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • 02-April 12
I ,for one,actually think it's cool.
provides some much needed context to this whole sordid CD saga.

finck6

finck6

GOD

• Read only
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts
  • 17-May 06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrbXMqxMJ2A&feature=em-uploademail-new

ah. the better music video. the best guns n roses music video since estranged. featuring big rock n' roll superstars like robin finck, buckethead, and brain. with cameos by sebastian bach and lars. and a little chinese red man. with axl rose in his killer 2006 prime. look and voice. video highlight: the sequence between robin finck and axl. robin on stage. axl back stage in black and white. features robin feeling the moment of his big classic rock better solo with axl bringing it back stage. big moment. big video. wish MTV, Fuse, and VH1 would show the better video on TV!

Edited by finck6, 23 October 2012 - 07:28 PM.

Haters Gonna Hate

Haters Gonna Hate

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts
  • 21-February 12
I know it's old but that video is bad.

Posted Image

abw1987

abw1987

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • 05-September 04
I have never seen this. Was it intended to actually be released? What happened?
So burn it down
Discover the dusk of your day has reached its dawn

http://www.marktremonti.net

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,310 posts
  • 12-December 08

ah. the better music video. the best guns n roses music video since estranged. featuring big rock n' roll superstars like robin finck, buckethead, and brain. with cameos by sebastian bach and lars. and a little chinese red man. with axl rose in his killer 2006 prime. look and voice. video highlight: the sequence between robin finck and axl. robin on stage. axl back stage in black and white. features robin feeling the moment of his big classic rock better solo with axl bringing it back stage. big moment. big video. wish MTV, Fuse, and VH1 would show the better video on TV!

:lol: I love you!!

Evaderific_zpsde849811.png

In Evaders name - Amen.

finck6

finck6

GOD

• Read only
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts
  • 17-May 06

MSL might be able to tell you the story. since MSL talked about this better vid on youtube. but i think it was made in 2006. was supposed to be released. cause of stuff we don't know it didn't come in 2006. or since cause of reasons like lars not signing an agreement. and robin, bucket, and brain not in guns n roses by the time 2008 rolls around

:lol: I love you!!

love you too, gunns. wish mtv, fuse, and vh1 would show some love and show the better vid on TV tonight!

Edited by finck6, 23 October 2012 - 07:44 PM.

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

Tweet Axl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users