Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The whole "rasp" thing....

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

ColdHeartBreaker

ColdHeartBreaker

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,991 posts
  • 16-September 09
2010 is overrated.
 "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. "

ll_tj1

ll_tj1

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • 29-October 07

Check out AC/DC. He is old too!

Axl sounds like an old fart!

Yeah, but Brian Johnson has always sounded like shit, thats a pretty low bar, he couldnt touch a Guns tune. I look at AC/DC this way, if Bon Scott didnt die, we would never know who Brian Johnson was

I was going to give op shit like "who the fuck are you?" then I realized it was ll_tj, I can't really give him shit. The only thing I will say is that clearly in 2010 (2 short years ago) Axl did something that made him sound like his old self again. He still didn't have the mid range of his former self, and falsetto was obviously a much bigger part of his singing, but he had adapted to his new voice and clearly actually worked at it. Physically he looks more out of shape now than back then as well. I think the frustration is if he could do it such a short time ago, and can't do it now, it is for lack of preparation/dedication.

Much respect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users