Guns N' Roses planning most elaborate spectacle yet for extended Vegas stay

volcano62

Ha. Talk about a biased article. This is no different than the articles that purposely bash Axl about his weight and Slash not being in the band.

This is pure fluff.

What parts of the article in particular?

Did you actually read it?

Well, yeah.

I didn't see anything that was "anti-Slash" or anything. You can be "pro-current line up" without being "anti-Slash"

Ha. Talk about a biased article. This is no different than the articles that purposely bash Axl about his weight and Slash not being in the band.

This is pure fluff.

Well, yeah.

I didn't see anything that was "anti-Slash" or anything. You can be "pro-current line up" without being "anti-Slash"

Excactly.

It's come to the point that because it's a positive article, it has to be biased.

I'm still waiting for Groghan to point out the biased parts of the article...

This is pure fluff.

Well, yeah.

Excactly.

It's come to the point that because it's a positive article, it has to be biased.

I'm still waiting for Groghan to point out the biased parts of the article...

In the past when a reviewer called a GN'R show "epic" Groghan commented that it was the wrong use of the word because the show that Groghan had seen was far more epic (the complete irrelevance of this to the reviewer was entirely lost on Groghan). So you have to understand he sees things through a really strange prism and when asked to explain will either call you an Axl worshipper or leave the thread.