Which Axl duet is your favorite?

liers

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tom Petty.

Because he totally blew Tom off the stage, even though they were singing a Tom song!!!

At that point, Axl was the best rock singer in the world.

agreed, axl slaughtered him and then proceeded to kill the song, and he did it easily, whilst Tom wa straining his heart out

It was the worst duet for Tom Petty.

He smashed his guitar backstage because he hated how Axl ruined the performance.

I hadn't heard that.

It does have to be pretty disheartening (sp) to have another singer completely blow you away on your own song. I like Tom Petty - Axl just destroyed him on that performance.

He smashed his guitar backstage because he hated how Axl ruined the performance.

I hadn't heard that.

It does have to be pretty disheartening (sp) to have another singer completely blow you away on your own song. I like Tom Petty - Axl just destroyed him on that performance.

He didn't blow anyone. Tom Petty is 100 times more respected and influential than Axl Rose.

Axl sounded like shit on that performance.

I hadn't heard that.

He didn't blow anyone. Tom Petty is 100 times more respected and influential than Axl Rose.

get your ears checked

Axl should do a duet with Amy Lee that chick from Evanescence. He would fit right under her.

where the fuck have you been wasted? Out on the peire?

I hadn't heard that.

Not sure trolling or just stupid

I guess the entire world is trolling and stupid, because no one puts Axl in the same league as Petty, Springsteen, Lennon, Dylan and all the other influential artists.

Live with it, welcome to the real life.

I guess the entire world is trolling and stupid, because no one puts Axl in the same league as Petty, Springsteen, Lennon, Dylan and all the other influential artists.

Live with it, welcome to the real life.

You better lay off crack for a while Axl buried Petty alive on stage that night where did you hear or read that Petty smashed guitar after the show care to provide source ? or you like to talk out of your ass ? Springsteen sucks balls don`t understand what Dylan and Lennon have to do with this idiotic comparison grow up