My industrial-orchestral Alice in Wonderland / Madness Returns inspired song

Thank you all for your kind comments !

Yes I do program everything. The reason they sound realistic is because of the programs I use ( which are dedicated to orchestral scoring ).

I haven't sampled anything from an outside source in quite a while ;)

If you really wanna know, here are the main synths and sound libraries that I use : East West Symphonic Orchestra Platinum, East West Silk, East West Ra, Quantum Leap Symphonic Choirs, Omnisphere, Heavyocity Damage, Symphobia 2, and LA Scoring Strings 2.0

Thank you guys !

If it's not too much to ask ( and if you feel like it too of course ! ) : if you like my music and want to hear more, please join my Facebook fanpage. I'm trying to start a small "fanbase" and I feel that facebook is a good tool to communicate with your followers. It's easier for me to upload my stuff on Youtube, Soundcloud and Facebook than to post it on a shitload of forums everytime that I release something new and to have to rebuild everything every time that I'm releasing something.

Anyways, thanks for the cool feedback ! It really does push me to try and do better every day :)

• 4 weeks later...