Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Duff's Book to Be Made Into a Documentary Movie

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • 31-August 12
Rainstorm Entertainment has announced that it will produce the biographical documentary IT’S SO EASY AND OTHER LIES, which will be directed and produced by Christopher Duddy (“Cougar Club”). The film will be produced by Steven G. Kaplan (“The Big Empty”, “F*CK” and “Sunset Strip”) for Rainstorm Entertainment, and by former Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan, whose life story the film is based on. The start date is scheduled for later this year. Executive producers include Daniel Zirilli (“Locked Down”), Joe Mundo (“Sunset Strip”), Christopher Shelburne and Kati Thomson (“Sunset Strip”).

The film, which takes its name from the title of Duff McKagan’s best selling autobiography, will document the remarkable life of one of the founding members of both Guns N’ Roses and Velvet Revolver. It is the story of his rise to the pinnacle of fame and fortune, his struggles with alcoholism and drug addiction, his personal crash and burn, and his phoenix-like transformation via a unique path to sobriety and eventual redemption. The book was a best seller in 2011, with the film being targeted at not only that fan base, but to fans of Duff’s bands, including Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver and Loaded. Combined, these bands have sold over 100 million albums worldwide.

----------------------------

http://movies.broadw...ES-Doc-20121031

Hoping for a Blu-ray release!

bacardimayne and I are the first official gay couple in MyGNRforum!!!

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09
Cool but it's already promoting inaccuracies...Duff is not a founding member of Guns N' Roses.

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 5,073 posts
  • 22-October 11

Cool but it's already promoting inaccuracies...Duff is not a founding member of Guns N' Roses.

and? who cares?
btw you alwys bitchin' who is the original members, but remember. Duff came earlier than Slash or Steven

Btw Axl Rose

Rupert grint

Posted Image

Edited by Crash Diet, 02 November 2012 - 11:12 AM.

Best post ever: Damn_Smooth about DJ Ashba

Damn_Smooth, on 20 Aug 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm butthurt that that jackass lives in a house like that. I don't have any talent either, why don't I have a mansion?

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • 31-August 12

and? who cares?
btw you alwys bitchin' who is the original members, but remember. Duff came earlier than Slash or Steven

Btw Axl Rose

Rupert grint

Posted Image

WTF man! LOL!

bacardimayne and I are the first official gay couple in MyGNRforum!!!

alfa75

alfa75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • 14-February 11
"Cool but it's already promoting inaccuracies...Duff is not a founding member of Guns N' Roses."

We should have Tracii Guns write a bio and make that a movie about GnR, seeing as he was a founding member.

Edited by alfa75, 04 November 2012 - 03:31 AM.

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,071 posts
  • 12-December 08
I wonder if he's going to be able to use GNR music in the documentary, it's a given Slash will give his okay, of course Axl's the big question mark.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users