Vegas Setlist(s) General Discussion Thread

Stro

Thank you, but I love Axl, I really do and you know that, but he's not doing well. On a good day I could agree with you, but Axl is having bad nights after bad nights to the point that I'm afraid it's not a bad night anymore, but a good night. If Bridge School was a bad night and the Vegas residency a "good night", I'll be sad. If he's already better now (which I really hope so!), great.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, but I love Axl, I really do and you know that, but he's not doing well. On a good day I could agree with you, but Axl is having bad nights after bad nights to the point that I'm afraid it's not a bad night anymore, but a good night. If Bridge School was a bad night and the Vegas residency a "good night", I'll be sad. If he's already better now (which I really hope so!), great.

This is the difference between an Axl Rose fan and an Axl Rose nutter. Very well said Bruno.

This is the difference between an Axl Rose fan and an Axl Rose nutter. Very well said Bruno.

Thank you, man, but I dont really know how anyone can deny that Axl's having a bad night every night, lol.

Thank you, man, but I dont really know how anyone can deny that Axl's having a bad night every night, lol.

exactly. 2-3% of everything he sings every night sounds good and the rest isn't allways bad but it's much worse then it should be.

How many times has Axl attempted the song live?

2 both in succession I think

Nah, it doesn't do the album version justice. The album version, if properly played and performed, would be an epic concert staple a la November Rain and Estranged. It would be perfect as the last song before the encore. I'm not really badmouthing Axl or the band here, it's just a very complicated song to perform live.