Too many covers in the set? What is your favourite?

sascha

Covers  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Though I do like the Neil Young song a lot I think it's becoming a little too much with the covers now. It's a Guns show after all, even the most random fan probably doesn't go there to hear AC/DC or Pink Floyd, so....what do you think?

And what cover is your favourite? For me it is the Neil Young song.

Okay. I really love Live and Let Die, they took a pretty weak and lanky song and turned it into this loud ass shot of adrenaline. I don't mind it staying, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was alternated here and there. And Rosie is actually REALLY good, too. They own that song and it's so super energetic. But I think KoHD is so seriously overplayed by now, if they're gonna keep it, they need to shorten it. The RIR 3 version is probably my single favorite live performance of any song ever, and I'm not really feelin' the current version as much. It's too long. But it's the big sing-a-long, I get it. I have 2 gripes with the covers. 1( when they play a cover, they play it to death. Like Riff Raff? Please. And the Neil Young song? It was cool at the benefit, and it's alright to play it once or twice more, but let it go. No one wants to hear that over My Michelle or IRS. 2) I cannot get the logic in playing all of these covers when they have a vast library of brand new songs, and even songs that haven't been played. Like I said, if you polled people, I'm very confident people would rather hear IRS or If The World over Riff Raff.