Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What former NewGNR lineup would you pay to see reunite?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: What former NewGNR lineup would you pay to see reunite? (59 member(s) have cast votes)

What former NewGNR lineup would you pay to see reunite?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What former OldGNR lineup would you pay to see reunite?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you rather pay to see a NewGNR reunion or an OldGNR reunion?

Vote Guests cannot vote

Val22

Val22

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts
  • 23-November 08
Out of every musician that has played and been a part of GNR, I would love to see Izzy join Axl again. I think those two were the ones who got along the best and both could write some awesome songs together. I think since Axl's hyper and Izzy is laid back, they compliment each other. I think Izzy would be honest with Axl and not put him down.

BTW, a friend of my son's is now working with Izzy again on a new album. They are in LA now working on recording it, so maybe Izzy might just come by the Hard Rock and play a few songs with Axl.

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • 31-August 12
Amazed to see that the gap between people here preferring to see Original GNR to New GNR isnt that much.

bacardimayne and I are the first official gay couple in MyGNRforum!!!

Val22

Val22

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts
  • 23-November 08
Could be because I doubt that there will ever be a chance of the original members ever joining up again.

I think we should celebrate the fact that at least there was a time when those 5 amazing musicians were together as GNR. At least it happened once. They will always be a HUGE part of rock and roll history. For that all us GNR fans should be grateful.

Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth

Commander Awesome

• SILVER Supporter
  • 8,658 posts
  • 13-February 06
I have absolutely no interest in any sort of reunion.
:shrugs:

Bobbo

Bobbo

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,496 posts
  • 16-March 11

Whoever chooses to see nugnr over an old gnr reunion is out of his mind.

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • 12-December 08

BTW, a friend of my son's is now working with Izzy again on a new album. They are in LA now working on recording it, so maybe Izzy might just come by the Hard Rock and play a few songs with Axl.

Izzy lives in LA

AxlRose14

AxlRose14

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts
  • 28-February 09

I would rather see the new lineup..perlas comments are ridiculous

Whoever chooses to see nugnr over an old gnr reunion is out of his mind.

Forget the old band they aren't that good..Slash is beyond overrated

Why do you care what Perla thinks?
Slash is overrated by who? Please explain to us why you think that the majority of rock fans, musicians and industry people are wrong about Slash.

By saying that Slash is overrated you are also implying that the classic songs are overrated. So you only follow the current incarnation if Axl's vision of GnR because of CD?????

Easily. CD blows away EVERYTHING Slash has done and every single person in here would agree. Slash has done nice stuff but...Axl's just incredible. I just think Slash should have done the right thing and stayed in the band and not signed over the rights to the name. Just dumb on his part..

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
  • 12-December 08

CD blows away EVERYTHING Slash has done and every single person in here would agree.

Come again?

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts
  • 29-June 06
I voted for the AFD Lineup and 2002 lineup.
Posted Image
Welcome To The Jungle of Smooth Flamenco Beatz
Dre Day will make Axl's payday.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
Old.

Edit: 19 PEOPLE voted for new?

Edited by Kill Devil Hill, 05 November 2012 - 09:23 PM.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,669 posts
  • 10-October 07

Slash has done nice stuff

Hardly. Generic uninspired hard rock at best.

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

AlterL

AlterL

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • 06-October 12
3 mens should come back to GN'R to make it perfect:
Brain Mantia (Best Drummer in GN'R history)
Buckethead (Not to bitch about Thal, Ashba and Slash but this man is GOD)
Izzy Straddlin (with him along Axl we would have an album every couple of years the guy its just so creative!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users