Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Long sideburns: Do you like them?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

MB.

MB.

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,764 posts
  • 15-December 08

This looks awesome:

Posted Image

Agreed!

Eewww! That looks gross!

Edited by MBRose, 16 December 2012 - 08:12 AM.

Chris1989

Chris1989

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,846 posts
  • 13-March 09
3/4 the way down my ear for me, but not thick long hair as it would curl otherwise.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,630 posts
  • 25-November 02

I meant like this. This length, not mutton chops.
Posted Image

Oh, you mean the paedophile look? Nah, I think I'll pass.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06

I meant like this. This length, not mutton chops.
Posted Image

Oh, you mean the paedophile look? Nah, I think I'll pass.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Vincent Vega, 16 December 2012 - 11:51 AM.

-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-
GUNS N' ROSES = AXL, SLASH, IZZY, DUFF, STEVEN

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,582 posts
  • 21-September 05

Does anyone else.picture Miser sitting in his room with a big chart of the wall of all the feedback he's gotten from fashion threads?

While trying to grow a mustache.

vvZ4ihN.png

Aaron_H

Aaron_H

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts
  • 10-April 05
Had them down to around the mid point of my earlobe for probably 5 years or so now, trimmed short though. Fuck the haters.

Edited by Aaron_H, 16 December 2012 - 01:56 PM.

taylor_sig_new.jpg

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Can i tell you something Miser, a little tip? People like Elvis, they looked good whatever they wore or sported cuz they were good looking, those things won't translate on him the way they do on your ordinary looking bloke, he was devastatingly handsome, the reason he looks cool in fuckin' all this stuff is cuz he WAS cool, if you get sideburns or wear leather jackets you ain't gonna suddenly look like Elvis, you're just gonna look like a wally with big sids and a leather jacket.

MB.

MB.

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,764 posts
  • 15-December 08

Can i tell you something Miser, a little tip? People like Elvis, they looked good whatever they wore or sported cuz they were good looking, those things won't translate on him the way they do on your ordinary looking bloke, he was devastatingly handsome, the reason he looks cool in fuckin' all this stuff is cuz he WAS cool, if you get sideburns or wear leather jackets you ain't gonna suddenly look like Elvis, you're just gonna look like a wally with big sids and a leather jacket.

:lol: it's all true.
A handsome men like Elvis, could get away with almost everything. A normal guy can't.

Edited by MBRose, 16 December 2012 - 05:54 PM.

Aaron_H

Aaron_H

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts
  • 10-April 05

:lol: it's all true.
A handsome men like Elvis, could get away with almost everything. A normal guy can't.

I can. :shades:

taylor_sig_new.jpg

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

So... only good looking people can wear whatever they want? Should the rest just wear "normal" or "ordinary" clothes/looks? I don't think so.

Btw, Elvis wasn't that handsome, imo.

We know. ;)

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

So... only good looking people can wear whatever they want? Should the rest just wear "normal" or "ordinary" clothes/looks? I don't think so.

Btw, Elvis wasn't that handsome, imo.

We know. ;)

No, you can wear what you like in fact i encourage it its just its important to guard against a tendency to believe that wearing those things will be some magical transformative thing, it won't be, cool is something thats inside a person, what your wearing is almost incidental, the thing thats behind what makes clothing work is your intent with it, whats going on in your head, y'know what i mean? What i'm actually saying here is don't look to other people and their style, have your own.

And as far as Elvis not being handsome, opinions are opinions but there are certain...criteria that are the basis for the classical idea of what is good looks and feature, high cheekbones, a certain shape of mouth, a certain symmetry to ones looks, which Elvis had, whether you find that personally attractive is up to you.

Posted Image

It's like when the people that pick models pick models, it ain't necessarily about what they personally find attractive, there's a clinical criteria there that they tick off and Elvis'd front any of em, he really was a beautiful bastard.

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06
I had it once
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Awww bless, is that you Miser? You look really cute. Not that your ugly now i just don't think that, with respect, you know what to do with yourself, you seem to wanna go for the weasely Peter Laurie-esque bookmaker look, it's really not you man. Lose the dodgy tache, sort the hair out and get some exercise and you're actually a pretty good lookin' lad though.

Where's that you're standing in the bottom pic Miser? Looks sort of like England, perhaps its jus that wall next to you, look like the walls in front of front gardens in most suburban english towns.

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06

Awww bless, is that you Miser? You look really cute. Not that your ugly now i just don't think that, with respect, you know what to do with yourself, you seem to wanna go for the weasely Peter Laurie-esque bookmaker look, it's really not you man. Lose the dodgy tache, sort the hair out and get some exercise and you're actually a pretty good lookin' lad though.

Where's that you're standing in the bottom pic Miser? Looks sort of like England, perhaps its jus that wall next to you, look like the walls in front of front gardens in most suburban english towns.

Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.

Miser before the tache business and if I lost about 15-20 lbs.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Vincent Vega, 17 December 2012 - 10:21 AM.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,630 posts
  • 25-November 02

So... only good looking people can wear whatever they want? Should the rest just wear "normal" or "ordinary" clothes/looks?

Pretty much. They should also try to avoid leaving the house during daylight hours or at the very least stay out of my way when I'm eating. :shrugs:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users