I can't change my member title and can you guyz delete the redundant green words underneath my name?

saber_

I would like "supporter" and "supporters" removed from under my name. I was told by a reputable unnamed source that it might be possble. Is it possible?

"Donator" can stay, but having 3 redundantly named things under my screen name is ruining my board feng shui.

Edit: I can't change my member title either. I've tried several times, used different phrases, made sure to click the "save settings" button, tried hitting the enter key instead of "save settings", tried a different browser, etc. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to be a super god anymore. ; )

Thank you for your consideration of these matters.

Edited by brainsaber

I would like "supporter" and "supporters" removed from under my name. I was told by a reputable unnamed source that it might be possble. Is it possible?

"Donator" can stay, but having 3 redundantly named things under my screen name is ruining my board feng shui. ;)

Never noticed till now, your right

You can change the title now. The "donator" button isn't something that's been put there intentionally, it's showing up for anyone who's donated since the upgrade.

I'll work out how to get rid of it at some point, but it's not exactly high priority. Will be keeping the group title and badge though.

You can change the title now. The "donator" button isn't something that's been put there intentionally, it's showing up for anyone who's donated since the upgrade.

I'll work out how to get rid of it at some point, but it's not exactly high priority. Will be keeping the group title and badge though.

Well then... forget it. I thought it was gonna be a super easy thing to change. I don't really get why it's necessary to have the same word twice (once singular, once plural), followed by a synonym. It's redundant overkill, in my outspoken opinion. But hey that's just me. I will happily be a 'supporters supporter donator.'

And fyi, the member title still can't be changed. I really wanted to put "jedi" under there. ; )

is ruining my board feng shui.

lol man you clearly haven't got any life...

I really don't give a shit if my joke eluded you.

Edited by brainsaber