Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I can't change my member title and can you guyz delete the redundant green words underneath my name?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,166 posts
  • 04-January 09
I would like "supporter" and "supporters" removed from under my name. I was told by a reputable unnamed source that it might be possble. Is it possible?

"Donator" can stay, but having 3 redundantly named things under my screen name is ruining my board feng shui.

Edit: I can't change my member title either. I've tried several times, used different phrases, made sure to click the "save settings" button, tried hitting the enter key instead of "save settings", tried a different browser, etc. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to be a super god anymore. ;)

Thank you for your consideration of these matters.

Edited by brainsaber, 10 November 2012 - 11:45 PM.

If you're not Fortus, you're against us.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 19,047 posts
  • 28-December 02

I would like "supporter" and "supporters" removed from under my name. I was told by a reputable unnamed source that it might be possble. Is it possible?

"Donator" can stay, but having 3 redundantly named things under my screen name is ruining my board feng shui. ;)

Never noticed till now, your right

axlrare.jpg

sailaway

sailaway

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,733 posts
  • 14-May 11
I feel deprived...you got tree green tings and I got one.....
Errr make that two.....redundant redundant

Edited by sailaway, 08 November 2012 - 11:59 AM.

highvoltage

highvoltage

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Admins
  • 18,918 posts
  • 01-September 04
You can change the title now. The "donator" button isn't something that's been put there intentionally, it's showing up for anyone who's donated since the upgrade.

I'll work out how to get rid of it at some point, but it's not exactly high priority. Will be keeping the group title and badge though.

Crash Diet

Crash Diet

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,112 posts
  • 22-October 11

is ruining my board feng shui.

lol man you clearly haven't got any life...

Unless we start boycotting them nothing will ever change.

Stop seeing GnR concerts. Stop buying shit from them.

2 things will happen:
- They will actually step up and release new music.
- Or they will quit.

And quite frankly, both options are better than this.

we were the left overs... the "hardcore" fans

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,166 posts
  • 04-January 09

You can change the title now. The "donator" button isn't something that's been put there intentionally, it's showing up for anyone who's donated since the upgrade.

I'll work out how to get rid of it at some point, but it's not exactly high priority. Will be keeping the group title and badge though.

Well then... forget it. I thought it was gonna be a super easy thing to change. I don't really get why it's necessary to have the same word twice (once singular, once plural), followed by a synonym. It's redundant overkill, in my outspoken opinion. But hey that's just me. I will happily be a 'supporters supporter donator.'

And fyi, the member title still can't be changed. I really wanted to put "jedi" under there. ;)

is ruining my board feng shui.

lol man you clearly haven't got any life...

I really don't give a shit if my joke eluded you.

Edited by brainsaber, 13 November 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Gunns

Gunns

and dont you forget it!

• Members
  • 8,578 posts
  • 12-December 08

And fyi, the member title still can't be changed. I really wanted to put "jedi" under there. ;)

http://www.mygnrforu...rea=profileinfo

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• Supporters
  • 6,166 posts
  • 04-January 09

http://www.mygnrforu...rea=profileinfo

Holy sheep shit! Thank you mister jedi master web programmer. I bow to your skills.

Facekicker

Facekicker

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 12,151 posts
  • 02-March 06
Can't get it to change either...

Sigfinal.jpg

highvoltage

highvoltage

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Admins
  • 18,918 posts
  • 01-September 04

Can't get it to change either...

http://www.mygnrforu...e&module=usercp

Scroll down to "Profile Information" and you can change the title next to the heading "Member Title".

Facekicker

Facekicker

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 12,151 posts
  • 02-March 06
Cheers, that worked from the link. Yet, when I tried to do that directly from my account settings before it didn't work. Weird.

Sigfinal.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users