SiriusXM Radio Live Broadcast of Nov. 09 Show + Audio Remaster

evader

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great show. I hope there's an audio boot of the stream available to download later today. I could really use something to listen to on my breaks at work (I work in retail, it's holiday season....fucking depression and anxiety galore)

Guarantee someone will fulfill your request. And it's been a great show, you have very reason to look forward to it!--

seriously...people that say this is awesome...go listen to the originals...this band (BBF, Ashba, FF etc) sounds awesome, but admit it..Axl sounds NOTHING like everyone would hope he would. I keep waiting for him to sound like I want him to...and as I grow older myself, and slow down, I realize, he isn't ever going to sound like we want him to...Same as Mick...and you all know who I mean... I would rather listen to the old albums and bootlegs than this...its too bad...I love him to bits, but this is painful...every live appearance (PPV, Bridge, RIR, This) it just confirms where he is at...its sad, but we have to accept it...oh well, I guess I will take my old man ass and listen to Appetite the way its supposed to be played.

seriously...people that say this is awesome...go listen to the originals...this band (BBF, Ashba, FF etc) sounds awesome, but admit it..Axl sounds NOTHING like everyone would hope he would. I keep waiting for him to sound like I want him to...and as I grow older myself, and slow down, I realize, he isn't ever going to sound like we want him to...Same as Mick...and you all know who I mean... I would rather listen to the old albums and bootlegs than this...its too bad...I love him to bits, but this is painful...every live appearance (PPV, Bridge, RIR, This) it just confirms where he is at...its sad, but we have to accept it...oh well, I guess I will take my old man ass and listen to Appetite the way its supposed to be played.

Bye-bye N' Buy Bonds....leave the best & the rest to have their fun. There's the door, brother--

I still like current GN'R and Axl Rose...I understand he doesn't sound the way he used to but I like the way he sounds today as much as I like the way he sounded then because it's about the music to me and not about comparing how things were to how they are now. Everyone has different taste though, if you prefer the old school GN'R to today, or even like the current band but don't like how Axl Rose sounds, I'm not sure why you're here in this topic haha.

Edited by Axl Rose aka God