SiriusXM Radio Live Broadcast of Nov. 09 Show + Audio Remaster

evader

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok really stupid question here...do i need to be subcribed to satellite radio to hear this??????

Nope.

Go to the link I posted and you can get a free 14 day trial (you don't have to give a credit card number or anything).

It's really quick and easy to register and activate.

This will allow you to listen online.

Works for Canadian residents, don't know about everyone else.

Ok really stupid question here...do i need to be subcribed to satellite radio to hear this??????

Nope.

Go to the link I posted and you can get a free 14 day trial (you don't have to give a credit card number or anything).

Thank you sir

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Thanks for the trial link. Anyone know if it'll work in Europe though?

Just after listening to SOB's TWAT and i'm going to make it my business to tune into this.

Thanks for the trial link. Anyone know if it'll work in Europe though?

Hide your IP address. Then you're good to go.

On another note, the Sirius ads all state 11 pacific it starts (which makes sense for our boy), but I have heard 9 pacific mentioned on Octane and the Boneyard this week. Anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance!

Searched, but didn't see anyone post about this yet. I just noticed the link to the sweepstakes on the GN'R Facebook pages today. Looks like a pretty bitchin' prize package, but the sweeps appears to be only open to people who have been Sirius subscribers since at least October 15th? Bogus. I really want to enter! Thoughts?

http://www.siriusxm.com/gnr

On another note, the Sirius ads all state 11 pacific it starts (which makes sense for our boy), but I have heard 9 pacific mentioned on Octane and the Boneyard this week. Anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance!

11pm Pacific according to the website. The only way 9pm would be possible is if they streamed the openers too - or maybe that's just the time the Boneyard starts? Either way, I'd go with 11pm as they've only been hitting the stage then or later.

http://www.timeandda...th Vegas Show**

It's 25 hours from this post, for anyone wondering.

Nope.

worked for me just used a canadian mailing code i found on google :lol:

Oh, it'll be on Ozzy's channel. Cool. :awesomeface:

The channel was much better when it was just The Boneyard (and even better before that when it was BuzzSaw). It's pretty unlistenable now. I don't need to hear Sharon's fucking annoying voice every 10 minutes.

Oh, it'll be on Ozzy's channel. Cool. :awesomeface:

The channel was much better when it was just The Boneyard (and even better before that when it was BuzzSaw). It's pretty unlistenable now. I don't need to hear Sharon's fucking annoying voice every 10 minutes.

when it was buzzsaw it was one of the best stations, the boneyard was decent