Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Shirts From The Vegas Gigs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Dariablue

Dariablue

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts
  • 24-October 08

Yeah that looks pretty dreadful and I'm glad I'm not a woman because I would probably buy it.

You have no taste. ;)

As far as the staff shirts go, I'd be scared to buy them on eBay. You CAN get them if you go to Vegas and are resourceful enough. I was able to get both the original and the edited one. Total GNR-gasm.

I want the Hard Rock shirt where the band is standing together. Anyone know where I can get it besides eBay? The store was closed after the concert, so I couldn't buy it. :(

Edited by Dariablue, 17 November 2012 - 09:00 AM.

licksig.jpg

"There is no good guy, there is no bad guy, there is just Axl and Slash and they just disagree." - Marc Canter

"You're offended? Shut up. Everyone is awful."

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,130 posts
  • 28-January 11

I was able to get both the original and the edited one.

Sell it to me!

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Dariablue

Dariablue

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts
  • 24-October 08
Haha not a chance. Sorry. I was very surprised I was able to get them. The first guy I asked said he knew somebody and called this dude over. I had him go back to his locker twice. He thought I was fucking with him. He's like, 'But it's been worn. It'll be too big for you.' He was really sweet.

licksig.jpg

"There is no good guy, there is no bad guy, there is just Axl and Slash and they just disagree." - Marc Canter

"You're offended? Shut up. Everyone is awful."

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,130 posts
  • 28-January 11

Haha not a chance. Sorry. I was very surprised I was able to get them. The first guy I asked said he knew somebody and called this dude over. I had him go back to his locker twice. He thought I was fucking with him. He's like, 'But it's been worn. It'll be too big for you.' He was really sweet.

Haha, nice!

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

usk78-dk

usk78-dk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 05-April 05

Don't think you can buy em though. Actually, I'm at the last 2 shows. My parents were at the vegas shows last year, the staff had these big pins on their shirts advertising the new years gig and you *couldn't buy them*, but my mom asked for a pin and ended up getting one after the last gig when the staff wasn't ordered to wear it. I'll see what i can do...

Is it possible for you to post a picture of this pin?

batman007

batman007

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,896 posts
  • 23-July 06

Those are actually all of the Vegas shirts available, besides the Staff one. Pretty cool they're on there, so I'll just order mine on there. :)

Their is another one I bought in Vegas at the hard rock, I will post a pic later.

deepblack06

deepblack06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 20-November 12
I have a staff shirt I am willing to sell. Make me an offer.
James

Ratbrain

Ratbrain

You can't trUst freedom wHen it's not in Your hands

• GOLD
  • 2,867 posts
  • 14-January 10

I have a staff shirt I am willing to sell. Make me an offer.
James

Pm me the details

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d0729982c

wonder what it will go for?

bullshit and contemplation

Posted Image

gossips their trade

ColdHeartBreaker

ColdHeartBreaker

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,089 posts
  • 16-September 09
size XL
 "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. "

Ratbrain

Ratbrain

You can't trUst freedom wHen it's not in Your hands

• GOLD
  • 2,867 posts
  • 14-January 10

size XL

have you got one for sale too?

Edited by ratbrain, 23 November 2012 - 10:01 PM.

bullshit and contemplation

Posted Image

gossips their trade

RickRoses

RickRoses

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,861 posts
  • 16-September 07

Don't think you can buy em though. Actually, I'm at the last 2 shows. My parents were at the vegas shows last year, the staff had these big pins on their shirts advertising the new years gig and you *couldn't buy them*, but my mom asked for a pin and ended up getting one after the last gig when the staff wasn't ordered to wear it. I'll see what i can do...

Is it possible for you to post a picture of this pin?

Yea, I'll post them in a bit. The roof of my car is where all my pins and stuff go, haha. I got the one from the New Years 2011 show there and while I was in Vegas I managed to get an Appetite for Democracy pin, along with one of the staff shirts (which I'm not selling). The shirt I got is the edited one but the pin is the original.

1.16.10 Calgary | 12.16.11 Seattle | 12.17.11 Vancouver | 11.23.12 Vegas | 11.24.12 Vegas | 6.6.14 Vegas | 6.7.14 Vegas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users